Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
got her number???

That "coal mine" has been tapped for all it's worth. Like tossing a hotdog down a hallway! If you go there, just take a TV crew with because you might find Jimmy Hoffa. :D

That "coal mine" has been tapped for all it's worth. Like tossing a hotdog down a hallway! If you go there, just take a TV crew with because you might find Jimmy Hoffa. :D

Boooohahahahah!

That's disgusting! I've go to remember it!

And you know this how??? ;)

I started to interview back in June 2006 through Oct. 06.
Where I went to (Mesa, Eagle, XJT, TSA, Pinnicle, Commutair, and then JAN 2007 Did ASA, Comair and Cape Air. Where those 9 all resulted in a Thanks but no thanks like to see you back in 3 or 6 months. I have just now started to re-apply for round 2. That means I have been too 9 interviews with no offers! Sad to say Regions would be 10.
Umm...hello? Anybody home? You don't get it do you? 0 for 9???? So enlighten us, how did the Regions interview go (like I even have to ask).

He didn't make it to the interview. Maybe he will share the details.

The Interview that never happened

The quick details of the Great Regions Air Interview:

My flight schedule was Tuesday FEB 13, 2007 from LAX-DEN (AA)
Then change to American Connections in DEN-STL and STL-BNA. To be on flights with TSA and CHQ. DEN was under FOG and Light snow Temps were 13F. The flight out of DEN was delayed then canceled. I contact the Pass office who then patched me through to JEN (Chief Pilot) who in turn told me GO HOME! Interview cancelled . The weather where she was in STL was as follows:

Vis: 1/16 SM
WX: Wind 35-40 KTS.
FZ Rain, FZ FO with Heavy Snow Showers.

Majority of flights in / out of STL were cancelled and she was not getting out of STL to BNA in time.

So my interview did not happen and am waiting on a rescheduling from her!

The quick details of the Great Regions Air Interview:

My flight schedule was Tuesday FEB 13, 2007 from LAX-DEN (AA)
Then change to American Connections in DEN-STL and STL-BNA. To be on flights with TSA and CHQ. DEN was under FOG and Light snow Temps were 13F. The flight out of DEN was delayed then canceled. I contact the Pass office who then patched me through to JEN (Chief Pilot) who in turn told me GO HOME! Interview cancelled . The weather where she was in STL was as follows:

Vis: 1/16 SM
WX: Wind 35-40 KTS.
FZ Rain, FZ FO with Heavy Snow Showers.

Majority of flights in / out of STL were cancelled and she was not getting out of STL to BNA in time.

So my interview did not happen and am waiting on a rescheduling from her!

Welcome to commuting.
It's probably a good thing you didn't make it. Consider yourself lucky and move on...

Crazy HI pilot... I wonder who that would be? Seaweed anyone? Yummy.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back