Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Home!

I was at crapex so long I am still debating if I can afford some kind of high speed connection...$39/month, that's uhhhh, a bottle of decent scotch!

hehehehehehehe...

HOLY CRAP!!!! You've been using DIAL UP???????:eek:

He's using dial up and that surprises you? I just think it ads more character. With that new TA over there Belch maybe we can get you some high speed, but wireless will have to wait.

Wow.. I just got a paycheck from Regions....

Oddddd..

No.....no it doesn't.

I really do need to dump that account...I get on highspeed for free in hotels and at my folk's place, which has advantages like not being interupted by she who must be obeyed...

Also it keeps me from wasting my time off so badly when I'm home. I just got online to send in my bids, try to find some cheatcodes for Burnout Revenge (shades of the crashpad, huh FFLS?) check the email and thought that I would see what's upin flightinfoland...

In my email was a link to the new "former Regions Air" site that is inviting former employees to join some kind of free skype chatroom...as well as repeating the incentive of $2500-5000 for current and qualified...

YGBFSM!!!

Booohahahahahahahahaha!!!

I really do need to dump that account...I get on highspeed for free in hotels and at my folk's place, which has advantages like not being interupted by she who must be obeyed...

Also it keeps me from wasting my time off so badly when I'm home. I just got online to send in my bids, try to find some cheatcodes for Burnout Revenge (shades of the crashpad, huh FFLS?) check the email and thought that I would see what's upin flightinfoland...

In my email was a link to the new "former Regions Air" site that is inviting former employees to join some kind of free skype chatroom...as well as repeating the incentive of $2500-5000 for current and qualified...

YGBFSM!!!

Booohahahahahahahahaha!!!

Burnout Revenge. Sounds fun!

I tried to access the chatroom. I had a few "comments", but, it wouldn't open that page (sigh). I think a few of us should fabricate some REALLY ridiculous resumes and submit them. That would be fun.

Wow.. I just got a paycheck from Regions....

Oddddd..
Gonna have to throw the B.S. flag on getting that check from Regions. Like to think it's true, You know those great guys at the top doing the right thing. Oh sorry I just woke up from a nap...some dream huh?

I'm going to start my own brewery, and use beer cans made from old Jetstreams. I think I'll call it "Orange Tag Ale" or maybe "MEL'er Lite."

I could hire an agency to come up with nifty advertising lines, like "Freon out? Have an ice-cold Orange Tag Ale!" or "You can't see the EGT flux with blurred vision!"

Every twelve-pack of my beer will have:
-One can that is dented all to hell
-Six cans that are covered in oil
-Two cans that leak
And finally, three cans that have the names of two other breweries on them.

I'm so going to be rich.
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!! I'm in for a keg!!!!!!! How is everyone doing?

Dude, MEL’er Lite?! I’d patent that name in a hurry! You’d have thousands of pilots (or pilot wannabe’s) and flight attendants (especially the ones working for ASA! :)) lining up. I love that name!

As far as your previous talk about getting rid of your internet account – wasn’t sure if you were talking dial-up or broadband but you WILL need broadband for the picture album!

I just “proof-watched” parts of it to help out with some missing names, etc. Guys/gals – Cindy did an awesome job! It’s a huge file and takes some time to download (which is why you'll need broadband) but the wait is definitely worth it. Most pictures have a name attached to them – first name only.

I’d say she’ll need another week or so before she’s all done, but like I said - I think you will all like it.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!! I'm in for a keg!!!!!!! How is everyone doing?

Great on this end, how have you been? Can you shed some light on how things are going for you disbyatchers? Did all of you guys/gals find other jobs? Are any of y’all still looking? Anything we can do to help? Take care.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back