• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think that the former pilots of Regions Air should sue them for $10M as we weren't delt with in good faith...

Ok they sue and win, then they reopen.... flying 787's yea thats it... and then smyrna becomes the global destination some thought it should be (or is)... then they offer stock, then we get the stock we were promised for the first round of pay cuts.... remember that? then we can all retire..... yea thats the ticket. Rich beyond our wildest dreams....

sorry I got a little carried away.... I put the O2 back on...I'm better now.

I say we let Regions win the suit and then we all sue them.. 11.6 mil aught to spread the tidings round pretty well..

Personally, I think your Euro back hair adds character.

For the record - I'm still working on getting some facial hair » back hair? »»» ain't gonna happen!

Thanks. Still gotta get past the ex-EAL guys in the puzzle palace though. And I keep hearing something about captain dingdong from SG. Don't even ask, you don't wanna know. I'll just say it involves a failed doorbell repair.

Captain Dingdong - love it! I'm pretty sure you'll do just fine. Awesome, very happy for you and your little "J."

Who was the ex-rejexer?

His initials I believe were TF and his brother flies there too? Funny, he "knew me" because of all the vicious stories he heard about me from Akeem.

As far as the cell phone – I put it on hold for now, got some things I gotta take care of first, but thanks for checking, it really sounds like a good product – of course it’s too bad it’s manufactured in Finland. :D

I miss Carola. She was fun.

Yeah, she's very cool, hope things work out for her.

Hey on the photo thing....if I correlate a caption to a picture file number, will that work??????

I emailed Cindy and here's her reply regarding the photo album.

“...Actually, I'm getting it narrowed down. I started out with 523+ pictures in it, and have to get it down to 400. Even with 400 it'll take about 20-30 minutes to see it all. I'm still trying to use all the pictures, so I've been putting them together in a collage'. Yesterday, I worked on Bob's 60th Birthday party. I had 18 pictures that I was able to consolidate into 3 pages. I also did 12 other pictures in a Photocube type, using 4 pictures to make 1. Now I'm down to 497. So a little more consolidation is necessary.

I have a couple of different ways to add text, so I can just about do anything with the pictures. I've attached the Photocube I did yesterday of Jon, Scott P, and Rick M. I haven't added names yet. Remember, I'm only using first names. In the Photoshow itself, pictures will remain on the screen from 4-10seconds. I'll be able to set that time limit. Pictures with words will remain longer than those without. So, it's coming along ever so slowly, but I'm still working on it. It's taken a lot longer than even I expected it to take. But, I think everybody will like it...”

Some additional information on the photo album from Cindy:

“…I have to limit each Photoshow to 400 pictures, but I can have as many Photoshows as I want. So, in a way, it's unlimited. Generally, they're pretty fast to make, but I think because of so many pictures that were in 3 different places, plus all that was going on at the time, time itself just got away too … So, if anyone wants to send pictures after I do the initial photoshow, that's great. They can email me the pictures, and a note of anything special they want for captions, or names..."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back