• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CorpEx will never respond because the lights are out. Maybe it takes a while before a company is officially put on the defunct list, or maybe no one there is responsible enough to notify the proper people...imagine that...CorpEx screwing it's employees. :angryfire I'm guessing no one put their house in order before they all went home.

His training records have probably been destroyed/shredded at this point. If he didn't get them as he did the training, and keep copies, he's probably out of luck. That's what happened to a lot of people at IAir. Fortunately, they kept someone around to put things in order before they locked the doors permanently.

He might try getting a signed, notarized statement from someone like BL, or AH, confirming the state of the company and verifying his employment period. I understand that an affidavit from an attorney might also solve the problems.

All great ideas, I'll call them back in a minute.

Tx.

[
He might try getting a signed, notarized statement from someone like BL, or AH, confirming the state of the company and verifying his employment period. I understand that an affidavit from an attorney might also solve the problems.[/quote]

Photos of the whip scars along their back or maybe the stretch marks around their mouth might suffice. Seriously though, they should get in contact with JS (currently at Pace). Although currently in training, he resides in BNA and I believe might have sneaky access to the records. He helped quite of few of us out that are currently in training.

If there is anyone that I flew with having trouble I would be happy to send a noterized copy of an affidavit that they were at crapex-PM me if I can help!

I would do the same, but, I'm pretty sure it has to be someone who was in a mgmt position.

Stretch marks?

I forwarded JS's contact info to the person who was in Corpex limbo, hopefully it'll work out for him soon.

…maybe the stretch marks around their mouth might suffice…

That's funny!

Now I know why you got the job after just a few job fairs! :) Then again, I know someone who only went to 1 to get hired; must have had some maaajor stretch marks huh? ;)

Last edited:
Some of us happened to be at the right place at the right time. I really hope your not talking about me. Very inappropriate! BS

HUH? :confused:

Not sure who you are but I sure am glad you deleted your original reply – personally I think that was inappropriate.

As far as the post – I was replying to Princess Akeem and was making fun of that person alone based on the stretch mark comment HE made. For some people it took a while to get an interview, like Akeem and myself and I know tons of people in our shoes. For others they hardly had to even apply and I know tons of people in those shoes as well. Since he always complained about not being able to get an interview I felt I could make fun of it because I had been in his shoes myself. On top of that, I thought his stretch mark comment was hilarious and I was gonna capitalize on that - there was no harm meant for anyone else except Akeem – and even then only as a joke. If you somehow took it personally I apologize, however it is still not cool to be calling each other names. I do however appreciate the fact you deleted your original message.

Please go back and re-read this message board – akeem and myself have been poking fun at each other for years now – no harm done except having some fun. This message post has been about C3 guys/gals staying in touch AND helping each other out with getting interviews, sharing industry gossip and occasionally about poking fun of each other – I’ve been made fun of plenty of times on this board.

Latest resources

Back