• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think I saw that on an episode of Star Trek. From the planet Zirconia. Zirconian management took over the Enterprise.

Yeah, but that wasn't too bad...however...

The Zirconian management that AV8R was being optomistic about was from Uranus...

hehehehehe

Last edited:
I think I saw that on an episode of Star Trek. From the planet Zirconia. Zirconian management took over the Enterprise.

Well, my reply was pertaining to the “hidden jewel” comment made by one of the Corpex manglers. He represented the not-so-hidden fake jewel of the industry, hence the Zirconian comment.

Of course, I’m sure you knew what I meant. Then again, your name implies you’re a Norwegian so maybe you didn't get it after all? Everyone knows Weedges are very slow! :)

Luv, svenskman ;)

...however...The Zirconian management that AV8R was being optomistic about was from Uranus...

hehehehehe...

That's was funny dude - priceless! ;)

Urgent!

I hear some of former Corpex pilots cannot start training at their new airlines because their background information (training records, etc) has not been returned by Corpex. Any ideas whom (and how) they need to contact???

I know of at least one of our guys who’s now at Chautauqua had his class cancelled just for that reason. How can we help him and others like him? Suggestions?

I hear some of former Corpex pilots cannot start training at their new airlines because their background information (training records, etc) has not been returned by Corpex. Any ideas whom (and how) they need to contact???

I know of at least one of our guys who’s now at Chautauqua had his class cancelled just for that reason. How can we help him and others like him? Suggestions?

This doesn't sound right at all. I just discussed this with someone who knows something about this. As long as there is an attempt made to obtain the PRIA records, there should be no issues. Usually the check is done by a contract "records" company. When they attempt to contact CorpEx, they will find that they are out of business, and they will state to the new employer either; "Company out of business, no records available", or ".....records have been destroyed". Upon receiving that information, the hiring company should be able to use that, and move on. The only possibility here is that CorpEx technically went out of business so recently, that the results are not showing that yet, because "the word's not out".

That being said, if the person being hired has kept a personal copy of his/her training records, it will help to ease the process somewhat, as CHQ, etc. can at least review them.

This doesn't sound right at all. I just discussed this with someone who knows something about this. As long as there is an attempt made to obtain the PRIA records, there should be no issues. Usually the check is done by a contract "records" company. When they attempt to contact CorpEx, they will find that they are out of business, and they will state to the new employer either; "Company out of business, no records available", or ".....records have been destroyed". Upon receiving that information, the hiring company should be able to use that, and move on. The only possibility here is that CorpEx technically went out of business so recently, that the results are not showing that yet, because "the word's not out".

That being said, if the person being hired has kept a personal copy of his/her training records, it will help to ease the process somewhat, as CHQ, etc. can at least review them.

I got a call yesterday from a former Corpex pilot who’s now at Chautauqua and who is trying to help another fellow corpexer. (personally I do not know that person but since he’s a former Corpex pilot - I do know him :))

Everything you say is correct except when the paperwork is being sent out somehow they have to officially "find out" that Corpex is out of business. Apparently they have tried several times and have gotten NO response from Corpex whatsoever so they just keep waiting for the reply which I guess will never come. Also, this person talked to several people at Corpex before the shutdown and was promised his own training records copies - he never received them either.
So he is just waiting to be “cleared” to start his training.

I got a call yesterday from a former Corpex pilot who’s now at Chautauqua and who is trying to help another fellow corpexer. (personally I do not know that person but since he’s a former Corpex pilot - I do know him :))

Everything you say is correct except when the paperwork is being sent out somehow they have to officially "find out" that Corpex is out of business. Apparently they have tried several times and have gotten NO response from Corpex whatsoever so they just keep waiting for the reply which I guess will never come. Also, this person talked to several people at Corpex before the shutdown and was promised his own training records copies - he never received them either.
So he is just waiting to be “cleared” to start his training.

CorpEx will never respond because the lights are out. Maybe it takes a while before a company is officially put on the defunct list, or maybe no one there is responsible enough to notify the proper people...imagine that...CorpEx screwing it's employees. :angryfire I'm guessing no one put their house in order before they all went home.

His training records have probably been destroyed/shredded at this point. If he didn't get them as he did the training, and keep copies, he's probably out of luck. That's what happened to a lot of people at IAir. Fortunately, they kept someone around to put things in order before they locked the doors permanently.

He might try getting a signed, notarized statement from someone like BL, or AH, confirming the state of the company and verifying his employment period. I understand that an affidavit from an attorney might also solve the problems.

Latest resources

Back