Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's just wrong!!!

It's not digital, but somewhere I have a picture of her looking right at the camera....mad as hell that I was taking her picture. It's perfect really.

It's not digital, but somewhere I have a picture of her looking right at the camera....mad as hell that I was taking her picture. It's perfect really.

Yeah, her natural state-mad as hell! I don't know how anyone could stay pissed off at everyone them as much as she did!

Still, yeeaaaach!

As far as Corpex’s demise – I heard Richard "Dick" Durbin, the senior United States Senator from Illinois and Democratic Whip used his influence to get the FAA after the little airline he didn’t want in “his” state. Apparently he knows some high ups at the FAA in OKC. Of course, it’s just what I heard from a friend, maybe it’s true maybe it’s not.
That's a perfect example of what Illinois politicians do best: Chasing business away.

That's a perfect example of what Illinois politicians do best: Chasing business away.

Perhaps if a service of some sort was provided as promised (considering is was subsidized) it wouldn't have PO'ed the Senator?

Perhaps if a service of some sort was provided as promised (considering is was subsidized) it wouldn't have PO'ed the Senator?
Yeah...Caldwell did shoot Regions in the foot (Too bad he didn't turn the gun on himself afterwards:mad: )

Illinois does have a bad track record of chasing businesses across state lines, however.

You want a business??? We're gonna tax your a$$ back to the stone age!:D

Latest resources

Back