Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Woop Woop Pull Up.. Woop Woop Pull Up..

I wonder what's up with that pod door in the second shot. Looks like you can see right through it.

Last edited:
It is the high honor and privilege notifying all that US AIRWAYS EXPRESS AIRLINES has extended an offer for employment and FAA 121 Company training slot! Company training will commence on May 21, 2007. Training will be held in Dayton, OH and part two in Charlotte, NC. That is a total of six weeks. 4 weeks in Dayton and 2 weeks Charlotte, NC. I then can then be based in one of the following locations: Dayton, OH; Charlotte, NC or Knoxville, TN.

My birthday (25 yrs. age) is on May 12. Maybe prior to my departure I hope to stop by and say my thanks and goodbyes. Training starts on Monday May 21, 2007 and I am assuming I'll fly out on Sunday May 20. Will keep all of you in the loop! Thanks, to all for a nice, strong well rounded base in Geography and GIS!

Congrats Mark! Now don't go calling Tom or the new CP at midnight. Just keep the phone calls down to a minimum. Obvioulsy PSA likes to do as much as possible through email.

Last edited:
Regarding CLT, TYS, and DAY...why not?
Wasn't this the guy who conducted himself in such a manner as to lose an interview opportunity with Regions? Pasting a PERSONAL letter from the CP directly onto FI...arguably not the best decision. I wish the best for the guy, but from a distance.

Wasn't this the guy who conducted himself in such a manner as to lose an interview opportunity with Regions? Pasting a PERSONAL letter from the CP directly onto FI...arguably not the best decision. I wish the best for the guy, but from a distance.
Yeah, actually this guy bombed out of a total of like 10 regional interviews. I really, really feel for the CA's who fly with this tool. Who writes like that anyways (he's cheesy announcements to the world).?

Latest resources

Back