• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who writes like that anyways (he's cheesy announcements to the world).?
Sadly, I know of at least one other pilot who sent out a mass email announcement about his upgrade. I mean to say a MASS e-mail.:puke:

Whatever floats one's boat though, right?:erm:

Wasn't this the guy who conducted himself in such a manner as to lose an interview opportunity with Regions? Pasting a PERSONAL letter from the CP directly onto FI...arguably not the best decision. I wish the best for the guy, but from a distance.

Yeah obviously that's him. I wish the best for him as well seeing as how he's infatuated with getting a regional job and he finally got one. I would have given up after 4-5 failed attempts at a regional interview so I gotta give it to him for persistance.

He's definitely an odd dude but I always give folks the benefit of the doubt. Hell, it's probably safe to assume he'll be punctual and never call in sick.

I fear the end grows nearer yet........ DC doesn't seem to have gone away and is poisoning the GL deal.......... Chuck is getting scr^&*wed again.

What is DC doing? Don't get me wrong, him breathing our air is enough of a case against the man, in my opinion...

DC doesn't seem to have gone away and is poisoning the GL deal.....

Bummer... I feel bad for those still there..

DC is an idiot..

I'm at Pinchnickle.. Peanuckle, Pinnacle, etc.. etc..

Do you actually say.. Frack.. out loud? ;)

Yeah, well I'm trying not to cuss so much. I got really bad there at crapex for a while-seems being exiled to STL and being put back on FO pay for nearly a year had a negative impact on my outlook...

hehehehehe-not that the place was given to bringing out the best in anyone!

Latest resources

Back