• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder what's up with that pod door in the second shot. Looks like you can see right through it.

Reading the fine print on the paintjob my suspision is that it is a camera port...saw a Metro in RDU one day over at Southern Jet that had some kind of pod (though much smaller and more streamlined) that had a mirrored port on it. Think it was some kind of infrared scanner looking for pot growers or something.

No word on the restart huh? Well, heard a rumor about some of the Pace guys getting recalled! There may be even fewer to go back...

Last edited:
Saw Calitta today in LAX. I miss you. The Ex-Corpex girls will honor you by singing the "Gilligan's Island-Jetream song" at the Monteagle chick party as we're drunkenly dancing around the bonfire. BTW - I turned Frenchy.

Last edited:
Saw Calitta today in LAX. I miss you. The Ex-Corpex girls will honor you by singing the "Gilligan's Island-Jetream song" at the Monteagle chick party as we're drunkenly dancing around the bonfire. BTW - I turned Frenchy.

I miss all y'all too-if you want I could bring a batch of chile and some beans and cornbread...

Hehehehe...You must send me pictures!!! The Karitta Pirates would love it!!!

Sorry about the bus-and you thought that Lucas electrical stuff was bad...have fun!

I tried to see something official, but their website tends to run at least two years behind the times...but given the sources I would tend to believe it.

Only 14 left? Bad enough that they are having to look for new jobs, but that is alot fewer that it would have been three months ago.

So, should I waste my money sending in my manuals and ID badge?

Well, they already sent me the "please send in your ID and manuals.. TSA no fly list blah blah" letter..

However, I'm not going to spend the $15 bucks to ship it to them if they just closed the doors.. A wee bit pointless me thinks..

Latest resources

Back