Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Totally off the subject.

Does anyone have a link, email address, or a phone number, to an airplanemodel shop where they custom-paint airplane models? Would love to get a TWE painted J32, I think they had the best paint job ever!

Like this one

Last edited:
From the website:

Is American going to take them back? What cities?
As has been suggested before...it sounds like there are alot of politics (literally) behind the recent actions "instigated by the FAA" If you ask me, Dick Durbin was the impetus behind the FAA's actions. Regions will not be serving any cities in IL, if Durbin has anything to say about it. And I would not be surprised if he enlists the outside help of other senator's to get his point across (Much like Daley cutting up Meigs, he wanted to prove the point that he gets what he wants)

That being said, I would not be surprised if other obstacles pop-up to hinder the progress of Regions after they open their doors again.

I tend to agree. Even AA had it in their stuff that Regions would not be welcome back to the American Connection table. I think it will be very difficult at best for a comeback. Hope they succeed. Hope they pay better, Hope they can continue the good times like we had.
Pig

A new domicile bid was recently posted in the Lakes crew room in DEN for an STL base beginning June first. Sorry about what has been happening to those of you left at Regions, I hope you don't feel like we are taking your flying.

Wouldn't this be stop gap measure at best? I thought Chuck and his boys were taking over the routes? Is there a date posted for that to happen?
Nobody ever did answer the question about class starting.....Hmmm....

Why would anyone still be interested in Regions at this juncture?

I hope you don't feel like we are taking your flying.

I don't think anyone at Regions would even begin to think that..

If you had an apology to give, it should sound more like this..

"Sorry you're (Regions) management was a large group of incompotent individuals which lead to you losing your flying..."

The issues Regions currently has, be they "aggrivated" by the FAA or not, are issues that are to be laid solely at the feet of a few talented individuals over in the upper levels of the MQY shack..

Latest resources

Back