• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good point, Berkut. I never have asked a store clerk for a$$ed chaps before...

Hehhehehehehe...

Saw that Piedmont and someone else are offering $5000 hiring bonuses. To bad they can't solve the root problem by putting pay and qol where they belong...
What's the catch? Do you get it in five one year payments of $1,000? Or do you get like $20 up front, and then $4,980 at the end of a specified time?

By my math...

$5,000 + Jack $hit = Squat

$5000 bucks would be a what, 33% kick for a first year FO at crapex? If they have any fo's left...ooops!

It's still squat, and people wonder why there is a so called pilot shortage. Because the industry sucks, the union is impotant and the bennies are fracked for the most part.

The Queen Has Arrived!

Rumor has it she is going to pencil in a trip to Smyrna, in between Jamestown and the Derby, to reclaim what is rightfully her's...880 and 936!

How is she going to claim 880? Roll it over to CFM?

How's 938 doing?

880 was a pos from the word go. If HRM knew what was good for corpex she would leave 880 behind. We might even surrender and become a colony again!

Bladder tanks and a couple cans of Mountain Dew. It's gonna be a long ride home.

What a waste of kerosene. Harp Brewery must really need the scrap aluminum!

hehehehehe...

ya know, it's funny, I would do it for the right price, just for the fun of flying a jball again. (Yes, I know that you all think that you now have proof that I'm nuts but there's one other thing.) ;)

Too bad no one has the right price!

Nevermind, I like my coffee pot and lav too much. Frack that! A thermos and an old coffee can ain't going to cut it! I'm too old to put up with that crap!

Last edited:
We need updates. Did class start as it was scheduled?

From the website:
RegionsAir recent dilemma instigated by the FAA is coming to an end with the “re” approval of our Approved Training Manual. We have a plan to resume operations on May 29, 2007. We will be providing service as American Connection to Six of the cities we previously served out of Saint Louis. We are vigorously working to expand our service and grow this airline back to the “hidden jewel” of the airline industry that we once were. To accomplish this goal, we are now accepting resumes from pilots to adequately staff our flight operations. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team please forward your resume to:

Is American going to take them back? What cities?

Latest resources

Back