• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Er, my memory of that is a little foggy but yes, I think it was...same lable as a matter of fact!;)

A LITTLE foggy? Yikes.....I think there could easily have been public drunkeness chrages that night!!

Well, we weren't muchly out in public...except for when we were out in the yard. Drinking straight out of the bottle...hehehe

I recall.....fun stuff. I believe the bottle ended up empty too.

I recall.....fun stuff. I believe the bottle ended up empty too.

That it did bro, that it did. Lable got cut out by one of the same knives that opened up fluffy!

Hehehehe...gotta wonder what the neighbors thought sometimes! All these different clowns in dragging their baggage up the road in uniform, then five minutes later drinking in shorts and a teeshirt going to check the mail...television at all hours...the videogames...different cars all the time.

Gotta run...there will be cheesecake in the catering tonight and there's some hella good beer waiting for me on the other side of the pond!

Last edited:
That it did bro, that it did. Lable got cut out by one of the same knives that opened up fluffy!

Hehehehe...gotta wonder what the neighbors thought sometimes! All these different clowns in dragging their baggage up the road in uniform, then five minutes later drinking in shorts and a teeshirt going to check the mail...television at all hours...the videogames...different cars all the time.

Gotta run...there will be cheesecake in the catering tonight and there's some hella good beer waiting for me on the other side of the pond!

Probably thought it was a brothel.....or a crack house and once Riv got there with that van.......it almost could have been!!

A) I didn't realize that YOU owned this forum. My humblest apologies for trespassing.

- I do not own this forum, it belongs to flightinfo; however it’s for everyone’s use…

B) Present, current, or future Rejexer...... which one are you?

- Neither, obviously I screwed up and meant to say past, present and future …

C) My entire point IS that there is harm done... dogging and or trashmouthing people that are still here is harmful to any recovery this place may or may not make. Without good people (like there used to be a lot more of here) coming here and making a change, this place will die. Many good people are being scared off. I don't say to not tell the truth, but since some people have not been here for QUITE some time, maybe their comments may be out of date. Some people may have bad feelings about RegionsAir, but for Criminy's sake, leave them buried where they deserve to be. If you don't work here anymore, you really don't have the right to complain about this place anymore. I'm happy that you have found better employment, and I wish everyone will eventually get on with the carrier of their dreams. I really don't feel that dogging Regions is helpful, or even benign, so I guess that falls under the category of "harm done"

- Well, I’ll be the first one to admit that there’s been lots of negative info here regarding Corpex, and that I am guilty as charged and have occasionally “picked” on Corpex. However, if you check my previous posts, I have stated numerous times that I actually enjoyed my time there and felt it was a great stepping stone. I have also posted many links regarding other airline’s recruiting events, etc. That information was not meant to “steal” pilots from Corpex, but rather to help some guys/gals I thought were about to lose their jobs…

- Either way, I always try to make it clear that the crews, the training departments, dx, mx, etc are top notch but that the owners have not taken care of the airline and they are to blame for pay freezes, poor working conditions, etc.
- You believe that former employees have no right to complain but if that’s the case, 95% of the threads on flightinfo would be deleted?
- I agree with Belch’s response…

10, the title of this thread is "Any 411 on Regions Air???"

As a dispatcher you are really close to the puzzle palace, live at home and get paid better than the crews. You are not treated like an expendable temporary employee.

On the other hand you deal with crewmembers that by and large are in their first 121 job and get to do a little instructing on the side.

There has been a lot of good input from both current and former employees-about all kinds of things.

I personally think that a perspective employee should be aware of things like your final paycheck might not be what you are owed.

Since you are one of the old timers that is going to ride the place to the bitter end perhaps you should stomp into the big office with the long table and no ashtrays and explain to them that they should treat the crews better and stop trying to cheat them out of what they are due...and that while nine hour overnights are legal they probably aren't safe from a rest standpoint-especially after two or three of them in a row...

and since the payfreeze of 2002 didn't prevent the current fiscal disaster perhaps it is way past time to undue it!

Yeah, there is a need for good people...problem is that they get pissed off and quit because there is no hint of evidence to support the faintest glimmer hope of the place getting better...and the good ones get abused at least as badly as the more or less worthless ones!

Who's fault is that???

It's not yours and it's not the crews, rampers mechs who have spent the last five years loosing every month what would amount to a car payment per month from their paychecks!

It's an open forum and people deserve to know what they won't learn in the interview process. If you consider that as "harm done" then you need to get the root problems solved rather than blasting people who are answering a legitimate question.

Good Luck on that!

Hey, FlySlowLiveFast - how do you like my new avatar? Got it just for you!
Might be hard to read but it says:

Get Bewitched!
Hillary for President!

LOL

Last edited:
They must have had the hangar doors open, b/c while driving by MQY today I could have swore I heard this...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ip1zsUIosoA
I guarantee it was 10 Early's shift!

LOL, that was pretty funny dude.

Here's more stuff to lighten this thread up a tad....

Ok, time to lighten up this thread….

Just a few funny clips….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRGjQvTBAsQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQsWjv8M_YI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX2C6RHD7BM
prestige AND excellent pay! LOL

Here’s a goofy UPS commercial, I thought it was funny. Not sure how to link directly to the video but click on the link and scroll to 2000s and then scroll to video 12.
http://www.100ups.com/gallery/ups100.html?qtimeline=1&qstate=1&qthumb=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDXn4xc_zXU
Ouch…

And of course…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN97YkgXmD0&NR=1

Latest resources

Back