Assemble and be heard!

M = multiple
T = times
with
S = soiled
U = Underwear
Grow a pair!
Cheers Belch, my fellow mafia compadre!

whoooohooo! That was fracking funny! Cheers bro!

I wonder if the Old Crow lable is still wedged above the "I" beam over the table in the dungeon...

or if Vanessa is still hiding behind the couch...

hehehehehe

Last edited:
No, more like a little glass of "mind your own airline's business". Try it, you'll like it

You need SOMETHING to dilute the kool-aid. Oh, and by the way....once a Rejex/CorpEx....true. It's what allowed so many of us past and present to move on to better things. Networking. So start your own website if you want to censor things. I'm sure you'll be posting and replying to only yourself.

Last edited:
Handed my classic off to another excrapexer last month...

We're everywhere!

Wouldn't mind having a few more over here...maybe even a dispatcher or two!

Last edited:
Vanessa, now that is a classic! JD U DA Man on that one. Oh yea and all the other crew room decorations that were so graciously donated by fine long overnight establishments that were so rudely hauled off to the dumpster.
The Chair!
Oh yea, the hat with the MX placard machine! Wonder who did all those things?? Never a dull moment at the expense of those not on the team.

Old Crow was still there last time I was there..

Ohhh, you're thinking of the Braniff hostie with the tray of beers...Dianna-she went to the dumpster I understand. JD is the man...I enjoyed hanging out with him.

The Vanessa I was refering to is the manshow juggy cutout that came from KIRK...never could talk them out of the Leinenkuggels Canoe though, the cheap buggers!

Good on the Old Crow-he survived the "Cleansing of all things Alcohol Related" by hiding more or less in plain sight...;)

Ungh, the chair...but you don't rat out your buddies!

The crashpad...oh jeeze, fluffy the pumpkin! And Old Crow! Nonstandard leather trenchcoat flapping in the gale force wind like Darth Vader's cape...(RIP my friend)...

So many funny things happened, the "thought for the week" on the board, the jokes, cartoons, The Diaper, KK's little paper outhouse and urinal...

Frack, now I want some Chicken Lips!

Last edited:
My mistake. It was Dianne, our only cardboard flight attendant from Marion who graced the crew room with her presence till she passed away, compressed in a waste management dumpster. Does ANYONE have a pic of Dianne??? PM me.
Her only active flight was with JD on the Marion STL shuttle.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back