Regions Air????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where is KF going? Pace recalls?

KF is going to AirTran (not Kevin Federline)! The Pace gents should be down here today, so i'll get the scoop. I think that they received calls to expect 'the call' shortly.
"As The Prop Turns," it looks like we might get called back into flying next week. It will be interesting to see how this turns out. Is there any ramp personnel left in STL? Good luck all, have a good weekend...Akeem

Last edited:
KF is going to AirTran (not Kevin Federline)! The Pace gents should be down here today, so i'll get the scoop. I think that they received calls to expect 'the call' shortly.
"As The Prop Turns," it looks like we might get called back into flying next week. It will be interesting to see how this turns out. Is there any ramp personnel left in STL? Good luck all, have a good weekend...Akeem

Who is KF. PM me please. I know that TF, HK, BB, and BS are going to FL, or have already gone.

This place is worse than a soap opera..

Freakin' something new everyday..

How did Chuck Howell get thrown into the mix? Is Caldwell gone???

I'm getting my hopes up here. Don't tease me.

It was very important that I speak with you today...

How did Chuck Howell get thrown into the mix? Is Caldwell gone???

My dear friends at Corpex:

It was very important that I get a message to you today as I will not be able to get to the cockroach party. So important that I have come back from the future! Yes, I have seen the future-at least tomorrow and that looks pretty good!

For those of you that have jobs lined up, congratulations! You have met the highest standards of an ex-crapexer-you made like a laxative and got your sh!t out of there!

It is the rest of you that I wish to address...

Being furloughed isn't really all that bad. Yeah, the pay sucks, but where else can you get paid to drink all day long??? There is no shame in taking government cheese-you were doing that flying jballs-now you have just cut out the middlemen and women. Just like corpex, you won't be getting a raise. The real bonus is that there will be no more oh-dark-stupid wakeup calls after 5 hours of exhausted sleep from flying ten legs in an unpressurized golf ball!

Cheers!!!

I liked to start my furlough day with coffee...fortified with burbon-you may have another choice-it's not mission critical. let's see, coffee, burbon, oh yeah-then off to play video games for a couple of hours.

About 1030 local you will probably be a little buzzed. Time to eat and switch drinks. Beer goes really well with grilled cheese sandwiches. Sometimes after a light lunch of two or three sandwhiches and 4 or 5 beers you will get bored with Desert Storm or Battlefront II and might find some old Star Trek episodes on the tele...

Now here is the thing that I wish to warn you about.

Caution!!! If you have a significant other there are three things you must do.

1) Try not to get too fracked up before they get home.

2) Do the dishes...they will appreciate your hard work. For extra credit scatter a few updated resumes around and some phone numbers and names scribbled on a piece of paper...

3) Remember to get dressed.

These are really quite simple things and will keep you sharp for your next flying job. It will also make your life simpler-because if your other half comes home from work, finds the dirty dishes in the sink and you passed out on the couch in your underwear half buried in empty beer cans with Star Trek playing on the tele at concert volume I can almost assure you that he/she will be highly pissed!

Good Luck All!

PS if CH is back the investor must be GLA...

Last edited:
That's some pretty good stuff, Belch :laugh:

A "Light" lunch of 2 or 3 sandwiches...too funny

What a sweet revenge this must be for Chucky to oust the guy who ousted him many years ago. If DC is gone that is, I'm not sure that's the case.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back