• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Really Need Ya'lls Advice!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yes i know it is below standard. My problem is what type of job am i qualified for in my area? I haven't found anything... Jet PIC with Pax part 135 is out b/c I am not 23...

I will give them the year, but as soon as I get it I will leave. I am think that at the beginning of next year they will give us our own rooms, but it may be too little too late. I know I will get a raise ( hopefully) but it will probably be only 5000. If I could fly a turbo-prop PIC and fly at least 500 hours in the southeast I would leave in a heart beat. I would also be interested in a citation PIC job, i have a type in the 500, any leads are appreciated.

FL350 said:
$40k for a lear 60 and having to share a hotel room? Give them their year for training and get out of there.

SHARING a hotel room?

are you freakin' serious?

forget the the year, forget everything....

that is absurd. I wouldn't fly airplanes before I shared a hotel room.

Want to make a few bucks and teach this scuzbag operation a lesson? File a 3+ mil lawsuit claiming the alcoholic douche you fly with sexually asssaulted you while you were at work (forced to share hotel rooms) Its a slam dunk, a sure winner even for the most incompetent ambulance chaser.

that will teach them to save a few bucks!!!

Last edited:
it has been a long long year.

you are young- keep your powder dry and it will all work out. it usually does. you are making good money for your age group. you are far ahead of your peers i am sure.:)

That is true. But young or not, I want to do what is right for my career as does everyone here! I just need some advice... is it worth leaving here to fly an MU-2 night freight for a year and a half to meet airline mins or should I not sacrifice my QOL for the flight time and jet time. I know this is my decision but some input is appreciated.

It is easy for this guy to be a DB b/c of my age. He seems envious of my age, but at the same time I know he likes me a lot. He just is way to comfortable with me and not respectful enough.

CAVOK69 said:
He seems envious of my age, but at the same time I know he likes me a lot. He just is way to comfortable with me and not respectful enough.
Uhhh... The above quote + you guys sharing a room?

Am I the only one getting the creeps?:eek:

i wouldn't leave your job to fly an MU2. It is a very unforgiving airplane probably operated by a lowball outfit. That combo would be enough to turn me off. Stay put until you find something better.:)

I would look for another position. Run away without guilt or fear of reprisal.

Otherwise... Request only a king-size bed, start sleeping in the buff and maybe your Captain will quit. :D

Last edited:
HMR said:
Uhhh... The above quote + you guys sharing a room?

Am I the only one getting the creeps?:eek:

Hahaha funny!

MU2 unforgiving?? mechanically or it is very difficult to fly? I dont mind a challenge, but if it is mechanical then that is another story.

Let me put it this way- if they were willing to send you to FSI for an Initial and every six months for reccurent and then operated it with two ATP pilots and had it in mint condition then I would say go ahead. They probably won't meet this criteria. It is risk management. It isn't worth the risk otherwise.:)

do a search on MU2 as it has been discussed ad infinitum.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back