• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jet_Driver

"There I was...."
RE: Delta BK Judge.... I'm sorry guys

Delta Pilots, I am sorry that you have to go through the BK, but to put up with the comments of Judge Beatty must make it that much harder. I fly for Eagle and am offended at her remarks. She needs a reality check and should look at my paycheck and then she will know just how much pilots make flying planes. You deserve every dollar you make.

Hang in there guys. You're taking one for the team and it isn't fair. Eagle may not be in BK, but because of Judge Beatty's comments, you're not the only one hurting over this.

I wrote a letter to the editor of the USA Today in response. Perhaps you ought to as well.

Gentlemen,
I read about the idiot judge in the bankrupcty case also. I thought back to some of the threads where we debated white collar/blue collar and the perception that pilots are overpaid by the general public. Many thought "who cares". Unfortunately this is why we should care about the misconception. But I'm sure if you guys put solar panels on the roofs of your aircraft like the judge suggested your fuel savings would be enough to save your jobs, right?
Best of luck.

...solar panels???

Yea the judge mused over why don't they put solar panels on aircraft to save fuel. This same judge is described as "brilliant" and says the only people in her courtroom that are paid more than the pilots are the lawyers representing them.

Jet_Driver said:
I wrote a letter to the editor of the USA Today in response. Perhaps you ought to as well.

I did the same. The things coming from this woman's mouth are just unbelievable. It sounds like a real circus atmosphere in there. If you haven't read the whole transcripts, then you should take a look at them. The newspaper articles only scratch the surface of this woman's lunacy.

RJDC said:
The shoe's on the other foot now isn't it Delta professionals!

Actually, we aren't doing that bad as of late. You must not have read the transcripts from the last round. We'll see how it goes, and hopefully we negotiate a fair contract for everyone. Her remarks lately have been toward the company, not us. Maybe that will change, who knows?

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
Actually, we aren't doing that bad as of late. You must not have read the transcripts from the last round. We'll see how it goes, and hopefully we negotiate a fair contract for everyone. Her remarks lately have been toward the company, not us. Maybe that will change, who knows?

Bye Bye--General Lee

General, you know I love ya, but you're living in a dream world if you believe that. This judge isn't going to go easy on you guys at all. She seems to think that anyone who makes a single dollar more than her is overpaid.

Are you willing to walk if she throws out your contract? I haven't heard you say where you stand on that issue.

PCL_128 said:
General, you know I love ya, but you're living in a dream world if you believe that. This judge isn't going to go easy on you guys at all. She seems to think that anyone who makes a single dollar more than her is overpaid.

Are you willing to walk if she throws out your contract? I haven't heard you say where you stand on that issue.

I will PM you.

Bye Bye--General Lee

RJDC,
Go get a life. Your a sad, bitter little pilot with a small plane complex. I bet you have a small wanker too... Looser...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back