Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BIGBROWNDC8 said:
RJDC,
Go get a life. Your a sad, bitter little pilot with a small plane complex. I bet you have a small wanker too... Looser...

Big talk for a freight dog. Oh but the UPS pilots are so powerful. Then why are contractors still flying your freight? LOL. Just wait till a LCC freight carrier comes along and you won't be talking so big now will you! And what about that big pay raise you thought you were going to get? I've heard that you are not going to be getting now.

RJDC said:
The shoe's on the other foot now isn't it Delta professionals!

Hey rjdc, how goes that lawsuit?? Shouldn't you be mailing in checks to your lawyer about now!?!?

Even if our lawsuit is not ultimately successful at least I'll have the satisfaction of seeing the Delta "professionals" having their contract thrown to the wolves! and having their huge chip knocked off their shoulder as they will no longer be the one's that most pilots envy. Now most pilots will have pity on them and maybe offer to buy them lunch or something since they will no longer have crew meals!!!!

RJDC said:
Even if our lawsuit is not ultimately successful at least I'll have the satisfaction of seeing the Delta "professionals" having their contract thrown to the wolves! and having their huge chip knocked off their shoulder as they will no longer be the one's that most pilots envy. Now most pilots will have pity on them and maybe offer to buy them lunch or something since they will no longer have crew meals!!!!

OK, I get it now sparky, the post says it all, its all about jealousy...The whole preface of your assanine lawsuit! You can't have it, so you don't want anyone else to have it...And you throw stones about calling others professionals!?!? You and your circle jerk pals are really a bunch of losers!

RJDC is a f'ing moron. Best of luck to all Delta pilots, and it's not just the booze talking. MOST of us are really pulling for you.

Evasive?

General Lee said:
I will PM you.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Closing in on 6000 posts and finally there is one that I want to read from you. Why won't you answer the question...where do you stand General? BTW, I don't want a PM.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back