RE: Delta BK Judge.... I'm sorry guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BIGBROWNDC8 said:
either way, your stupid. Your not in a postion...

Speaking of not being in a position, it is "you're stupid" not "your stupid." Normally it is pointless to correct grammar, but this is a special case, considering the name-calling.

Maybe next time, Ill wake my wife to ask her to proof read my comments, needless to say, I got my point across, besides, Who the fcuk are you, the spelling police... Howz that for misspelling A$$hole...

Go ahead, report me, I dont care... This board is full of dickless losers like yourself who arent willing to stick up for your own profession. Your a sell out running around with a spell checker trying desperately to look important...

Go ahead, critisize another one of the "few" pilots in this industry that are willing to stand up and STRIKE for what we believe to be our true worth. Oh, I forgot, if its bad for you, then it should be bad for everyone else...

Go away loser

I'm with Dave on this one...The Delta Pilots have already given A TON(and are willing to give more...). LEAVE'EM Alone! Sheesh, enough already. ANYONE who bashes these guys needs to seriously get a life. I think I may lose my job if they walk...but so be it...enough is enough.

No W.

BIGBROWNDC8 said:
RJDC,
Go get a life. Your a sad, bitter little pilot with a small plane complex. I bet you have a small wanker too... Looser...

You go JH. Don't hold anything back. You just can't keep it all in or someday you'll explode.

BIGBROWNDC8 said:
Maybe next time, Ill wake my wife to ask her to proof read my comments, needless to say, I got my point across, besides, Who the fcuk are you, the spelling police... Howz that for misspelling A$$hole...

Go ahead, report me, I dont care... This board is full of dickless losers like yourself who arent willing to stick up for your own profession. Your a sell out running around with a spell checker trying desperately to look important...

Go ahead, critisize another one of the "few" pilots in this industry that are willing to stand up and STRIKE for what we believe to be our true worth. Oh, I forgot, if its bad for you, then it should be bad for everyone else...

Go away loser

That would be "you're a sellout" not "your a sellout."

Best of luck to those DAL guys and gals who have already sacrificed a billion dollars worth of concessions. DAL's problem doesn't lie with pilot payrates. It's poor management. Example. Start up goofy LCC carrier within a carrier. Offer all leather seating and inflight entertainment to leisure travellers who aren't paying anything for tickets. Meanwhile the business traveller who spends more on a ticket has no TV to watch and sits in a less comfortable cloth seat. That's it. Let's reward the lowest paying customers and punish the ones buying full fares. The BK court judge should just recommend they find a bright 30 year old with a fresh MBA to run the company and pay him 80,000/year. He probably wouldn't do any worse than the overpaid managment team currently in place.

This is the first post I've seen that makes any sense at all. Hey guys, let's not keep swinging at each other. The responsible party here is poor management, and it doesn't matter what airline you're talking about. It could happen anywhere, even the freight haulers.

Delta had its Song, United had its Alomar (spelling?)/US Air merger, FedEx had Zap Mail (a long time ago), almost everyone had stock repurchase plans. The real issue here is that management makes all the big decisions that could eventually lead to the company's demise. They get the credit (and the big bucks) when things go right, but they don't want to take the blame when things go wrong. Remember, if the company loses so much money that the pilots could work for free, and they would still lose money, it's not the employees fault. That is indisputable.

Stay focused. The issue we have is management, not each other, no matter which airline employs you.

Champ42272

densoo,

Ok, I'll lightnen up, that was funny and yes, I am a bad speller...

sorry for the bad attitude, I was felling a little pissey...

NO one likes to see ANY pilot go thru this........good luck and walk the line if you have to....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back