• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Rah To Fly For Midwest Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seriously guys? Seriously? I mean, are you f^%*#ng SERIOUS?

Looking at the length of the threads you guys have posted on here bickering over who's crappy regional is better than the other... I could almost guarantee that youve wasted, collectively, over 3 hours on this website conjuring your arguments over this issue. WHO CARES?? GET A LIFE people.

Ill wrap this argument up for the rest of the piloting population who may be checking into this thread to see if our "union" over here at RAH has done anything about this crap situation for us all. (YES! Youre correct, I work for RAH! Bash on!)- GET OFF THE DAMN COMPUTERS FOR FIVE SECONDS AND GO TRY TO MAKE SOME FRIENDS/BUILD SOMETHING/GET A CASE OF BEER/ (or for pete's sake) GET LAID! Nobody is going to think "Oh god - That Skywest/RAH/XJET guy really is onto something with their non-furloughs/profit sharing/stock options/170's for Midwest - I should quit my crappy regional job and go apply over there at a SUPER REGIONAL where life is nothing but pure joy!!!"

I know Im being a hypocrit by writing a response to this ridiculousness to begin with. But unlike you - I wont be back on this site for weeks to see it. So, I dont care.

And RAH guys - youre making us all look bad. Stop it.

Good luck to us all.

I agree the post has gone on too long. Although I'm on reserve; it gets boring sometimes; and this can get very entertaining.

However the best part about this statement is it is coming from yet another RAH guy. This thread has a theme...RAH guy trys to rip on someone else's company. Other company points out their wrong. Rah guy trys to rip on something else; gets shot down again. Now RAH guy telling us we're all pathetic.

???

Tad bitter aren't we. Nope, I only interviewed at CHQ and Eagle back when you were in high school. For being COLLEGE EDUCATED I think you would have chose a better career. When I went through college flying was still somewhat a respectful place to go but with pukes like yourself not wanting to "pay your dues" this industry has gone down hill. Also being that your still an FO I can almost say for certin that you have just over a year seniority probably with XJET and have no clue where WE at CHQ have come from.

I don't worry about deadhead pay because like I said it equates to one, mabey two flights a month. How about those consessions you will need to take to stay afloat. You can have your 100% deadhead pay....to bad your business model is not sustainable (as your CEO stated)

Looking at your pay rates, your 50 seat captains make $1.30/hr more and your perdiem is $0.05..... and our rates are pathetic??? I'll agree that our FO rates could use a boost and they will get them in the next contract.

I love my "mainline aircraft" and so do the customers, how many pax have you heard say "man these ERJ's are sooooo comfortable."

And lastly, ALPA's a joke. You want to blame the Teamsters for Go Jets? Isn't TSA ALPA?? What happened there? ASA with no contract for over 4 years then sold to a non-union carrier?

Don't be mad at RAH pilots, be mad that your management team has no plans for your success in the future.

First things first. Are you so desperate that you have sunk to pointing out my choice of words or gramatical errors. Sorry I didn't send this off to my editor before publishing it. Our customers are very happy with an on-time product and our ability to fill a 50 seat airplane with......50 people!!!! Usually theres 45 or so booked, and the other 5 come from a weight restricted RAH erj or crj. Hm. Ok got me there I guess, didn't Delta also boot the E170 out of SLC? Something about not being able to meet performance metrics. I guess when you dont carry the amount of people the plane holds passengers have time to make those comments while they deplane the mighty E170 and collect themselves from disbelief after the amazing flight they have just had from IND-ORD at 0500.

Perdiem is 1.70 an hour, and you even helped out by pointing out that 50 seat pay at a "company with no future" is higer per seat than that of the mainline airplane RAH has whored itself out to fly, and this includes the world-class pilots go with them.

Oh by the way. I actually support my management, and support a working relationship, which makes ALPA very effective. I'm glad we started branded, flew DAL. The alternative was over 700 pilots on the street. Guess that's just what happens when your boss ins't a Jesus freek and doesn't have God on his side.

Sorry I guess my college degree also isnt as good as yours. But......do you have your business certificate?

Last edited:
But the REAL question is:

Who can pee the farthest?

Blah Blah Blah.

145? What does that have to do with my contract. And teamsters...whoa boy! Isn't that the same union that represents the undermining interestes of Uncle Hooley and his croanies at GoJet? 75% DH pay....wow, mine is 100%, Im sure youll be getting more 75% DH pay when you take all of those MIGHTY E170s out to MKE, and hey youll get even more when CAL ends that pathetic existance of a CPA down in IAH and CLE. So you got me there, more DH for you at less pay. Im curious about one thing. I am guessing you interviewed at XJT, but were asked to leave? am I right? And yes, I am a COLLEGE EDUCATED FO, who cares what seat Im in, I can still read a pay scale, and the "mainline aircraft" pay over there at RAH is to say the least pathetic. Take a look at our curret pay scale popeye, not the one on APC. The only thing you eclipse is FO pay at Trans States, and the only 70 seat pay you beat is that of your union bretheren over there at Bl*w Jets.

Fly safe popeye!

If Hulas and his cronies are there to undermine the rest, they're not doing a good job since they make more and have a better contract than TSA guys..... praise teamsters I guess...

Some XJT FOs really, really do the reputation of their pilot group a grave disservice...in much the same way a few "CHQ mainline" FOs did for RAH pilots a couple years back.

Some XJT FOs really, really do the reputation of their pilot group a grave disservice...in much the same way a few "CHQ mainline" FOs did for RAH pilots a couple years back.

So because I speak up I make a name for myself. Should I just post happy go lucky things on here that have no meaning or thought whatsoever? I disagree. Just laying out my opinion of how I feel about things, and attacks from both sides have turned this thread into what it is. A piss*&g match.

Ill give you that one though, I should probably tone it down a little.

So can someone tell me now what the difference is between RAH and GoJet?

Is it that RAH pilots feel bad about what they're doing to Midwest pilots?

So can someone tell me now what the difference is between RAH and GoJet?

Is it that RAH pilots feel bad about what they're doing to Midwest pilots?

SMACK!

Well, in my mind... the difference is that Gojet folks went there, to START a job, knowing they were only there to undercut TSA - and went anyways. They had a choice.

We here at RAH were blindsided by this, with JOBS ALREADY IN HAND, and are completely appalled at the situation just as much as everyone else. No choice on our part really. What do you want us to do???... quit our job and say "This simply isnt right on our company's part. Now my family must starve."

Why do you people not understand we dont want to do this? We all understand we look bad for this, its not too hard to see why. But talk to any RAH pilot who isnt hiding behind a screen name, or any midwest pilot (as far as I know...) and we will say the same thing. "This is a bad deal for us all... and our pilot groups/unions stand together in the fight against this."

I agree the post has gone on too long. Although I'm on reserve; it gets boring sometimes; and this can get very entertaining.

However the best part about this statement is it is coming from yet another RAH guy. This thread has a theme...RAH guy trys to rip on someone else's company. Other company points out their wrong. Rah guy trys to rip on something else; gets shot down again. Now RAH guy telling us we're all pathetic.

???

The point I was trying to make was simply this: Isnt there more to life than arguing with a computer screen all day?

Latest resources

Back