Quote from Kenn Ricci

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
More quotes?

I'm told there are numerous memorable quotes in his book, and that Flight Options will send any employee a free copy. Wouldn't be surprised to see a few posted right here on FlightInfo.com.

Poetic justice = Ricci, in his arrogance, provides free research to the underpaid Options pilots who hold him to his word-- in letters 10 feet high.

dont fly broke airplanes......dont fly tired. Dont do anything illegal FOR or AGAINST the company.

THAT is a good start.

dont fly broke airplanes......dont fly tired. Dont do anything illegal FOR or AGAINST the company.

THAT is a good start.

Maybe you can form some kind of preflight list we can follow to make sure the airplane is broken. Or a crafty way of being "tired" often, but not too often so as not to draw attention to us.

That would be a good start.

9 minutes between Skanza's post and B19's last post

Sat here watching B19 post under the Today's NJA thread, and then suddenly, Skanza appears posting under this thread.

These "Gentlemen" are one in the same. Or at the very least, the same man using 2 different passwords under 2 different handles.

Dimeline called it. I'm just confirming it.

Freedom is Not Free

Sat here watching B19 post under the Today's NJA thread, and then suddenly, Skanza appears posting under this thread.

These "Gentlemen" are one in the same. Or at the very least, the same man using 2 different passwords under 2 different handles.

Dimeline called it. I'm just confirming it.

Freedom is Not Free
Bingo.

Interesting observation, guys. So...when fudspinners molt they show up with new skanz...;)

Maybe you can form some kind of preflight list we can follow to make sure the airplane is broken. Or a crafty way of being "tired" often, but not too often so as not to draw attention to us.

That would be a good start.

Or, perhaps, we could acquise to some of the REALLY bad/stupid ideas that come out of CGF and get that accident rate on up there, where they seem to want it. You, and your idiot alter ego B19, would prob wet your pants with glee if we could make a smoking hole somewhere. So how bout this...maybe you and B19 play with each other/yourselfs and leave MY preflight and how fatigued I am up to ME !!!

Last edited:
'Crow, I admire pilots who hold the line on safety when managers don't realize that bad labor relations and the resultant low morale are fatigue inducing issues. Even if the FLOPS don't get that, the vast majority of the frac community knows the Options pilots are standing up for what's right. Furthermore, I'm quite certain your pax don't want you flying them too tired to guarantee their safety and it should go without saying that the plane has to be completely good to go as advertised. Hang in there! NJW

Or, perhaps, we could acquise to some of the REALLY bad/stupid ideas that come out of CGF and get that accident rate on up there, where they seem to want it. You, and your idiot alter ego B19, would prob wet your pants with glee if we could make a smoking hole somewhere. So how bout this...maybe you and B19 play with each other/yourselfs and leave MY preflight and how fatigued I am up to ME !!!

^^ This is uncalled for. You sir, are an idot.
Anyone that would desire something like that truely has big problems and is in need of counseling. I am not that kind of person.

Latest resources

Back