Quote from Kenn Ricci

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Freedom=Dimeline

Sat here watching B19 post under the Today's NJA thread, and then suddenly, Skanza appears posting under this thread.

These "Gentlemen" are one in the same. Or at the very least, the same man using 2 different passwords under 2 different handles.

Dimeline called it. I'm just confirming it.

Freedom is Not Free

Awe sh!t, you caught us/me. I guess we're/I'm screwed now. Now everyone knows. What are we/me going to do next?

Seriously?

^^ This is uncalled for. You sir, are an idot.
Anyone that would desire something like that truely has big problems and is in need of counseling. I am not that kind of person.

well kinda it is...its called "acceptable loss to profit ratio" Meaning you management geniuses dont mind "losing" a few provided that keeps the profit margin up. What you have yet to learn, and this why you get unions, is my job as a PIC is to make it safe ALL THE TIME. Not just 86% or last week, or next tues. But safe all the time.

Making $1 profit isnt enough, you need to make the maximum possible regardless of the safety issue. Otherwise management would'nt be doing all the unsafe crap that it tries to do.

remember the motto....."safety is you #1 concern, provided it don't interfere with scheduling or profits"

Latest resources

Back