• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

question to CO new hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
anyone care to put my resume in the short stack? ;)

seriously, i have zero contacts at CAL. what is the best way to get hired?

anyone care to put my resume in the short stack? ;)

seriously, i have zero contacts at CAL. what is the best way to get hired?

The real ONLY way to get hired is to have someone who flies with the company "sponsor" you - if you will...Essentially a guy that goes to bat for you and talks to the ACP directly on your behalf.

5 Days.....from Job Fair to Interview Offer. Well worth the effort!! Internal Rec's and start class on the 27th

What's wrong with the dog? He looks like you just chewed him out?

PS Congrats.

That's how he always looks, hanging out outside my grandmothers kitchen waiting for scraps.

Fattest (125lbs), smelliest lab ever, but he was just so damn cute. His life revolved around food....that was his "poor me, feed me" look

Put in my app in July, attended a job fair in Sep and got the email invite for an interview a week later. Interviewed three weeks later with the hire.

No internal help until that job fair as I had to have talked to the right person as he was the one who called me with the job offer. I owe that man a few nice bottles of his choice.

I think it was the job fair in ATL that did it for me. I had 11 internal recs, but no sponsor. It just so happened that JS knew a few of my internals and that cut the ice. Got an interview offer right there. 1 week later got the call to set it up. Just hang in there. It's frustrating but well worth it. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back