Question for US Air and AWA Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My $.02

Never count on a flow through agreement.

Show some sack and get hired off the street if you can.

I have heard the seat lock will only be 12 months.

A350 is 100% correct when he says that the PSA MEC has made no friends with mainline ALPA. They have behaved like spoiled brats, and I doubt a change is soon coming.

Dash27 said:
What are your thoughts on the flow through agreement for Piedmont and PSA pilots? Will it ever happen? Is there a light at the end of the tunnel for us?? How long is it going to take for Mainline to recall all of its furloughs?

You should already be integrated. USAir bought Piedmont in 1989, and PSA just before that.

VABB said:
You should already be integrated. USAir bought Piedmont in 1989, and PSA just before that.

Is that a joke? Sarcasm? Tongue in cheek?

Does it make any difference whether it was or wasn't?

PHXFLYR

A350 said:
PS....why do you want to get on the mainline list when you will be behind 1800 furloughees?

Just FYI, the official number is 1594 on furlough. There is no way everyone is coming back. I would guess 900-1000 will be back, and that may be a high guess....

ALGFLYR said:
Just FYI, the official number is 1594 on furlough. There is no way everyone is coming back. I would guess 900-1000 will be back, and that may be a high guess....

Way high.

PHXFLYR said:
Does it make any difference whether it was or wasn't?

PHXFLYR

Yes.....either he's being humorous, or ignorant.

JetMonkey said:
Way high.

I wouldn't be so sure. The only ones who aren't coming back are the ones lucky enough to get picked up at SWA,FedEx or UPS. I think more will come back than you think,especially those with jobs other than flying.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Latest resources

Back