question for Republic people

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

greyskyracer

Hi, rumor has it that there is something on your emplyee web site about RAH buying PDT and PSA from US. Could someone cut and paste this article if there is one.

Thank you

If this were true... then why would we post anything from our company to the pilot or FA group.
I hope that everyone agrees with me on this one.

Also, just because it is on your ask piedmont, doesn't mean it is a good rumor!

We will just have too see... I read your ask piedmont today and Farrow seems pretty vague!

Who knows!!!

What an azz! I hope it's not true because I wouldn't want to be your Captain on a four day. I would take your lunch money prick.

RAH is not interested in any operator of 50 seat or less AC. Frontier would not surprize me.

RAH is not interested in any operator of 50 seat or less AC. Frontier would not surprize me.

Perhaps this sums up what's wrong with the "REGIONAL" world today..... Is it RAH or the RAH pilot isnt interested? Also PDT is turbo props, hmm those seem rather fuel efficient and make pretty darn good money. Hmmm PSA's planes are owned by USair thus perhaps buy the 700's and let Airways take the loss on the 200's? Who knows....

Fact of the matter is the damn EMB burns more fuel then both the 700 and 900. EMB175 more then RJ9 and EMB170 more then the CRJ7....

What an azz! I hope it's not true because I wouldn't want to be your Captain on a four day. I would take your lunch money prick.

Hope it isn't true... PDT is a dump. Farrow is being ery vague about the entire situation. He isn't dispelling the rumors at all.
Parker is going to off PSA and PDT for a UAL merger. And it also seems that PDT isn't going to get new planes... Looks like they will be flying the POS till they start falling apart on the ramp. All you PDT people know how good the MX is. Or at least the captains because and FO there can't even call them or even dispatch.

Hope it isn't true... PDT is a dump. Farrow is being ery vague about the entire situation. He isn't dispelling the rumors at all.
Parker is going to off PSA and PDT for a UAL merger. And it also seems that PDT isn't going to get new planes... Looks like they will be flying the POS till they start falling apart on the ramp. All you PDT people know how good the MX is. Or at least the captains because and FO there can't even call them or even dispatch.

Yea, lets hope not. I wouldn't want to work under that Republic contract. Our original workrules are 15years old and still better the RAH's.

You sound like another bitter ex-PDT pilot. You musta got mad cause your captain wouldn't let you call mx to right something up? hahahah You guys crack me up. You leave the company, yet you still read our 'ask piedmont' page. For some reason you guys still have this weird attraction to us. Sad, but kinda funny.

Last edited:
I would rather fly a Dash all day at 60% power and make some money than have to reset my airplane whenever the wind blows.

Don't forget the engines on the Dash are under the wings too.

Latest resources

Back