Question for ASA Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fltdspx

do you think it's your job to give the dispatch group a hard time with every radio call that comes into flight conttrol along with the smart comments at the end of EVERY SINGLE call

A little more definition would be great, especially since you're at work right now, utilizing the company's computer system for your own pleasure, and on the clock at the same time.

do you think it's your job to give the dispatch group a hard time with every radio call that comes into flight conttrol along with the smart comments at the end of EVERY SINGLE call
Examples? This could be entertaining. :)

Wrong answer. I'm at home having a couple of beers.

So you waited until you got home to bash someone from work, when the opportunity to vent was present at the time? I doubt it.

Anyway, how about some definition to your statement? It's the only way you'll get your answer. Just be prepared for the real answer, not the fake one.

So you waited until you got home to bash someone from work, when the opportunity to vent was present at the time? I doubt it.

Anyway, how about some definition to your statement? It's the only way you'll get your answer. Just be prepared for the real answer, not the fake one.
I don't use the radio to vent out like the pilots do. We have accountably on our end where the pilots will say just about anything they want and no one can really prove who said what. When we are talking to our flight and someone pipes in with a smart $%^# comment it might seem funny but after 10hrs of hearing that crap over 8 years is a bit much don't you think. All I ask is to be professional on the radio and if someone has a problem with the way things are being handled deal with it in a more professional way and not the coward way behind the mic. I bet there is not one of you who would say any of that crap in person in flight control.

I guess you've never spent 14 hours online dealing with fvcked up releases, ramp personnel and broken airplanes. Sometimes, it helps to have a little chuckle to maintain your sanity. Our necks are on the line figuratively and literally as well.

No, I never do.....even when I get the 1000th straight release without an alternate when one is required, or has an alternate when one is not remotely required - causing me to bump revenue passengers, or the wrong TLR info, etc, etc, etc.....

Latest resources

Back