Question for ASA Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Short answer NO.

More important question? What kind of beer are you drinking?

701EV

I guess you've never spent 14 hours online dealing with fvcked up releases, ramp personnel and broken airplanes. Sometimes, it helps to have a little chuckle to maintain your sanity. Our necks are on the line figuratively and literally as well.
Do you not think that if the airplane is broken or there is a swap that we don't have to do extra work over here. As a matter of fact I have spent 14 hrs dealing with a screw up irops day in ATL and just because I am not at the airport on the ramp doesn't mean I don't feel the affects in flight control and how messed up things get out there.

AWWWW C'mon man!!!

Lighten TFU!!!

Dats some funny stuff sometimes!!!

And besides that, from what I've read in the morning reports, you guys get way more than even by completely slammin it to us in writing.

And if you wanna compare voodoo dolls, I'm sure mine has been missing it's head a lot longer than yours!!

AWWWW C'mon man!!!

Lighten TFU!!!

Dats some funny stuff sometimes!!!

And besides that, from what I've read in the morning reports, you guys get way more than even by completely slammin it to us in writing.

And if you wanna compare voodoo dolls, I'm sure mine has been missing it's head a lot longer than yours!!
I would agree , I'm just trying to say that we are all on the same team so lets all try to get along, now lets get in the huddle come out with a great play.. how about a reverse

Bigger question is that Jr. pilots got conversion lines over senior reserve pilots.=WRONG and I lost $700-1000 and 4-6 more days off...

The company awarded lines to Jr. reserve pilots out of seniority????

Here comes the grievance process..

If they did not have trips because of GDO, they could have called 15-20 people to see if they would rather have a line versus those days off, and leave it up to the pilot. What calling a few people takes what 30-45 mins.?

How about you start with doing a bit of research about which departures use which runways, and how about looking out the window once in while to see which way the airports going? Get simple things like that right, and you may open yourselves up less to snide remarks on the freq...jckts off the south side planned east when the aiport is operating west.... nice.:beer:

How about you start with doing a bit of research about which departures use which runways, and how about looking out the window once in while to see which way the airports going? Get simple things like that right, and you may open yourselves up less to snide remarks on the freq...jckts off the south side planned east when the aiport is operating west.... nice.:beer:
I have to agree with you on that one but you can't tell me it happens every single time and don't you have a max effort section with the correction data on it for the runways as well as use of the ACARS.

Being frustrated with flight control/your dispatcher doesn't mean you can be an a!s on the radio. I heard some tool box call Atlanta Radio this evening and ask for the score to a football game.
I am sure there will be growing pains with the new contract and scheduling; bet it gets a lot more ugly before it gets better.

Latest resources

Back