• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

QOL at Redwood

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do the majority of you guys commute or live in the Bay Area?

About 90% commute. We do have small bases in LAX & JFK, plus some winter pairings out of IAD that anyone can bid for.

Commuting is pretty easy as we are known for being very jumpseat friendly. The WX in SFO is a commute issue for some. We haul a lot of UA AA AS DL and WN guys up and down the west coast and are happy to have you on board.

About 90% commute. We do have small bases in LAX & JFK, plus some winter pairings out of IAD that anyone can bid for.

Commuting is pretty easy as we are known for being very jumpseat friendly. The WX in SFO is a commute issue for some. We haul a lot of UA AA AS DL and WN guys up and down the west coast and are happy to have you on board.

And why shouldn't you be, you just admitted everybody else gets you to work.

PLEASE MODS....GET THIS OFF THE MAJORS BOARD.

That's quite an assumption on your part Bill. A lot of us live in VA cities, LAS, LAX, SAN, IAD and SEA are quite popular. I for one commute exclusively on my own flights. I enjoy the service and IFE so much I will plan for one of our flights and use the other guys only as a back up.

Sorry this thread has peed in your Wheaties. Enjoy the flavor.:p

Oops to all the major folks on the post in the major section. Posted this the other night had no idea there would be so many hits on va. Interesting. Thank you everyone for the info, greatly appreciated!!

I feel like every time I log on and read these boards, I become a little more stupid. Life must really be bad if all you have to p!ss and moan about is threads on incorrect boards. I have a really hard time believing you are professional pilots.

box

Yeah Ralph,

You pathetic bottom feeder.....ya got me all choked up.

Latest resources

Back