• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

QOL at NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Okay, I'm the reason "why the industry sucks".

I take full responsibility.

Sorry everyone.

Okay, I'm the reason "why the industry sucks".

I take full responsibility.

Sorry everyone.

Glass -- apology accepted. Now as your penance, please turn this industry around. You got us into this now get us out. You may want to start with lowering the price of oil. $140+ a barrel...What were you thinking? Report back once you've fixed all your blunders.

Pilot Hiring Process...

Are there any other jobs with a selection process like this?

Have you ever just wanted to say at the interview ... " Are you sheetin me with that question?" ... While interviewing for one of those Regional Airlines that pay about as much as a Burger king hamburger flipper?

At least at Netjets there is a prize of a Career at stake.

Rant off

No I don't. I was being sarcastic.

Are You Sheeting Me With That Statement?

No I'm not. Bush is a criminal. It's a fact. Illegal wire taps. At this moment he has pardoned people who have not been charged with a crime. Imagine that! Why would you pardon someone who has not been charged yet?

I'll tell you. People who have been doing his dirty work for years are coming out of the wood work asking for pardons for possible upcoming indictments!

Bush works under the assumption that as president he is above the law. Therefore he tells people to do things that are illegal and then pardons them for doing it.

I expect WAY more from my government and hope to get it from the next administration. If Bush spent 50 years in prison as a traitor (Valerie Plame) or guilty of war crimes or treason then I wouldn't shed a tear. This has been the worst administration EVER and I do believe they had something to do with building number 7 coming down. Look into it.

truthabout911.com

just a starting point.

So.....how's the QOL over at NetJets anyway?

No I'm not. Bush is a criminal. It's a fact. Illegal wire taps.

just a starting point.

The starting point was Clinton. Clinton sent his Attorney general Janet Reno to Florida to expel that dangerous illegal alien Elian Gonzales (apparently the only illegal alien the dems don't like) back to Cuba.

Obviously this issue should have been settled in Florida Family Courts ... Meanwhile the 911 hijackers were taking flying lessons at Florida Flight Schools.

When it comes to US security I trust Bush, not the dems... or nutjobs that come up with WTC conspiracy theories.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back