Qatar Airways anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yea and those reasons are?

I've flown freight all through the Middle East and here is my raking of livable cities for Westerners (with airlines that hire expats)

1. Dubai
2. Abu Dabi
3. Doha
4. Jetta
5. Riyadh

Of course, I would take any city in Asia over living in Dubai...

I've flown freight all through the Middle East and here is my raking of livable cities for Westerners (with airlines that hire expats)

1. Dubai
2. Abu Dabi
3. Doha
4. Jetta
5. Riyadh

What about Bahrain?

Do they still have a "termination department"? Heard some of the guys at QR often move on to other jobs after a few years. Doha was a bit too conservative for the average westerner, makes Dubai seem like Chico State on a Saturday night. Great airline to fly on as a pax though...

I have heard that if you are single they expect you to live like a monk. Can't take females (f/a's) to your villa. They have security cameras monitoring everything. No thanks,they can keep their shinny jets.

I have heard that if you are single they expect you to live like a monk. Can't take females (f/a's) to your villa. They have security cameras monitoring everything. No thanks,they can keep their shinny jets.

I think that's with most foreign carriers. I've heard the same thing for the reputable Asian carriers. They will terminate you for socializing with a F.A off duty. I'm sure those Russian/Ukraine F.As are off limits too.

I think that's with most foreign carriers. I've heard the same thing for the reputable Asian carriers. They will terminate you for socializing with a F.A off duty. I'm sure those Russian/Ukraine F.As are off limits too.

Awwww man whats the point of being a pilot then?

I've been looking forward to that since a friend of mine told me about his exploits in HK....

Somebody forgot to tell the F/A's that here in Japan:laugh:

1. Dubai
2. Abu Dabi
3. Doha
4. Jetta
5. Riyadh

I wouldn't take Mumbai over Dubai...no way.

And it's Jeddah, not Jetta...a Jetta is something that won't start on a wet morning!

1. Dubai
2. Abu Dabi
3. Doha
4. Jetta
5. Riyadh

What cities in the M/E and Asia have you lived in?

fv

Latest resources

Back