Q400 Rates on the horizon for SkyWest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nevets,
Is there EVER going to be a point where you just worry about "skyeast" and not how to put down us at skywest? From our pay, ASAP program to who signs our "policy" changes.

If you really want to know full details, get a hold of your mec and they can contact sapa and get you all your questions officially answered.
How much of your god complex do u need to prove when you come on here and bash the sky west pilot group. What would you complain about if we did vote in a union?

We do have a backed and protected ASAP program. If u question it contact your MEC to ask sapa for proof.
We have a executive board that has reps from pilots, fa, mx, mgmt and CSA that signs off on policy changes
Sky west CAN NOT change our pay raise or cut (especially new hire) unless it's voted on and passed by the pilots.

Seriously your mind is already made up that we are an inferior group of pilots and if you need your daily fix to blast us continuously, fine, but when someone posts what you are saying is false, like the ASAPs, if u need something official for your ego, contact sap a thru alpa. We all have an open dialog between the INC pilot groups.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Every time there is a thread about Skywest I always think to myself....que NEVETS. And without fail there he is. Seems the one person who thinks he is the SkyWest expert doesn't even work there. Guy has a SkyWest hate fetish, that's for sure.

Que NEVETS.... you're up.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Every time there is a thread about Skywest I always think to myself....que NEVETS. And without fail there he is. Seems the one person who thinks he is the SkyWest expert doesn't even work there. Guy has a SkyWest hate fetish, that's for sure.

Que NEVETS.... you're up.

I know, it gets old after a while. Every bit of news is always spun negatively by him.

"Me thinks he doth protest too much"

Who signed on behalf of the pilots? Did anyone sign a contract? Who signs the contract when its amended? Or does anyone even sign anything every time its changed? Can Skywest give you a raise without anyone signing the contract? Who is the final arbitrator is a dispute resolution? If it is any of the supposed signatories to the contract, then it's not a contract.

If pay wasn't an issue, then why wouldn't they just give you a "contract" with industry leading pay? Especially since they have this economy of scale you talk about.

Kool-Aid must be thicker than blood at Skywest.

I'll tell you this, NEVETS: You and I both know, way deep down, that if the sh!t ever hits the fan at SkyWest, Inc. it will be ASA/XJT that take it in the shorts LOOOOOOOOOOONG before SKW ever will. And if you didn't know that, you do now. Write it down, seal it in an envelope, put a stamp on it and mail it to yourself so you don't forget again. Start worrying about your own airline(s).

It hits the fan at every regional.........It's just a matter of when. Usually when they are at the top.

It hits the fan at every regional.........It's just a matter of when. Usually when they are at the top.
Whew!
No worries then, SKYWEST has long since peaked, and is rapidly approaching Mesa pre-BK status. All they have to do is file, park a bunch of 200s and enjoy being on par with Mesa, way to go Chip!
PBR

Horizon is pretty much finished because after 11 years not one regional has had the balls to come close to their pay scale. Even Mesaba's "industry leading" contract used qx's q4 pay scale for 900s and went down from there.

It's better to be industry average, maybe plus a little. If not, the lawn mower comes along at some point. Don't be the only one sticking up.

Latest is you guys just agreed to CRJ200 rates for the Q400? Supposedly came directly from a DH SKW pilot. True?

Your Midwest flying, huh?

A bit sensitive aren't we? I don't believe it was anything to do with entitlement - just simply a way to categorize the flying he was talking about.

When will we begin to see that if regionals and majors work together it will be a much better outcome for all?

Latest resources

Back