• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Q for ASA guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, hey, easy there. It's a well documented fact that ATR pilots get laid more than Barbie Jet pilots...

You're right, but that's not the myth coming out of Riddle though. I saw more crazy stuff when I was on the ATR then at any other time at this company.:beer: :pimp:

One month of long VPS layovers with two ATR crews, a DFW jet crew, the lazy river, and Helen Back's was enough proof for me.

You're right, but that's not the myth coming out of Riddle though. I saw more crazy stuff when I was on the ATR then at any other time at this company.:beer: :pimp:

One month of long VPS layovers with two ATR crews, a DFW jet crew, the lazy river, and Helen Back's was enough proof for me.

I have no idea who you are, but I was there. That was some crazy stuff. I miss that place.

The new VPS is Hilton Head, FYI. Only an ATR crew would be bold enough and drunk enough to skinny dip at 2AM at The Westin, HHI Resort!!!

Great..... another new hire that is too good to fly the ATR.... Just go somewhere that only flies jets....
I agree. Some of these new hires need to just go to another company that doesn't have props. I guess their parents money is too good to fly props. Someone said they should call SH and tell him they are too good. I heard that story also, that person should've been taken out to ops and told them there. He would've quit from the laughing. We all have put our time in at ASA and these new hires need to get a grip on reality.

Ahhhh the lazy river. I do miss that hotel also. Being right no the beach was cool. Man, what was the name of that pizza place down the road? Hells something?

Ahhhh the lazy river. I do miss that hotel also. Being right no the beach was cool. Man, what was the name of that pizza place down the road? Hells something?

Hell'n'Back. Come on, man! (But it makes sense if you can't remember. VPS overnights are like Studio 54... if you can remember being there, you weren't really there!)

lauging, why would I say I was there when I wasn't. I was dallas based and have been there. OH ya, forgot that I didn't go there with dangerous dan. Who is he, oh don't know maybe have never been in the van either. haha.. oh ya, I miss the tiggers also, as I didn't give him one either. I must be nuts and never have been there.

lauging, why would I say I was there when I wasn't. I was dallas based and have been there. OH ya, forgot that I didn't go there with dangerous dan. Who is he, oh don't know maybe have never been in the van either. haha.. oh ya, I miss the tiggers also, as I didn't give him one either. I must be nuts and never have been there.

Crazy Dan still works for that taxi company. I heard Keith (Tigger) got fired for showing up for work drunk.

Yes on both accounts. Keith couldn't stay away from the bottle. Dan still works there and is one in charge now. Still drives crazy.

Latest resources

Back