• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Put Down The Laptops and Fly the Plane NWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Way to go guys!!! You're gettin fired anyways at least come up with something good. I think this was about the absolute worst thing they could have said. Tell us the ghost of marylin monroe was servin up BJ's anything but this lame a$$ Sh!t. Why don't i just attach a cockpit voice recorder to myself 24/7. Fu(kin idiots.

What's next.....

Having a BBQ or setting up a Bull Roast in the cockpit? And people were criticizing the regional airline pilots? When mainline airline pilots are performing non-flying duties in the cockpit at 37,000 feet, that's crazy!!!

The last report I heard was a FA was in there with the two Pilots. UMMMMMMMM?????

Now, if this had been a Southwest crew -- We all here at the "Forum" would have chimed a prediction around, "...heard there was a flight attendant or two in the cockpit, lap dances etc..." and it would be, hmm - plausible, and perhaps believable.

Got to admit, they have a corporate culture you can embrace.
Oh, for the good ole days and young flight attendants.

Chances happening at NW: nil.

Way to go guys!!! You're gettin fired anyways at least come up with something good. I think this was about the absolute worst thing they could have said.

Doesn't matter...they'll get their jobs back, especially if they both have clean employment records. It'll take time, but they'll be back.

Heck, don't let your memories get short...we had a guy have his gun go off in the cockpit, and he just got his job back.

Think this is any worse?

Heck, don't let your memories get short...we had a guy have his gun go off in the cockpit, and he just got his job back.

Think this is any worse?[/QUOTE]

At least your guy had something to back him up as to why it happened.

The new reg will be no personal items allowed on the flight deck. All overnight bags, computers, etc will be required to be in the passengers overhead compartments or carried as checked bags. The we will see increased instances of crews falling asleep because there is nothing to do on a long flight but stare out the windows.
Exactly right. And look for FAA and company check airman to meet the aircraft when it pulls into the gate to be there when the cockpit door opens and inspect the cockpit for any contraband. Any newspapers, books, magazines, laptops, cell phones, found and you're fired unitl the investigation is over, then you're fired until union might get your job back after loss of six month's wages.

Upside: look for a lot of senior guys who have any semblance of a pension to finally bail on this whole industry. Might be a lot of upward movement for the newcomers.

Latest resources

Back