• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Punk rock pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont know if anyone read that article in Airliners (I think thats what it was) a few months ago about the lead singer for Iron Maiden who also flies a 757 for some English airline.........that was pretty interesting. He still rocks with iron Maiden on his off days though. Anyone hear of the band, "The fat chick in Wilson Phillips?" They rock!

yeah i saw a pic of Bruce Dickinson in the 757 cockpit, actually someone posted the link here on flightinfo, and he heas an aviation tv show on National Geographic or Discovery channel i belive, i havennt seen it

you can also find a picture of the Citation II owned by the vocalist of the offspring, just do a searc on airliners fo Dxeter Holland, the plane has an Anarchy symbol on the tail

Fernando said:
yeah i saw a pic of Bruce Dickinson in the 757 cockpit, actually someone posted the link here on flightinfo, and he heas an aviation tv show on National Geographic or Discovery channel i belive, i havennt seen it

you can also find a picture of the Citation II owned by the vocalist of the offspring, just do a searc on airliners fo Dxeter Holland, the plane has an Anarchy symbol on the tail

Actually it's a CJ3 that he owns. I saw it here in Wichita. The interior is all decked out with tiger stripes on the seats. It was pretty interesting. Maybe he originally had a CitationII, but he also got this CJ3 recently.

Yeah, and to think that there was once upon a time when they say there was no way to make any money off punk rock uh? then Offspring and Green Day proved that wrong.MORE than for money, i would love to lay in a fmous fans for tghe groupies, to think that you can travel city to city in the USA or country to country, europe, south amercia etc and EVERYWHERE you go theres hundreds of pretty girls whou would f*ck you just because you play in the band, thats a dream!

Long ass thread of good f-ing memories, personally I like Murphy's Law, Social Distortion, Rancid (back in the day), Bad Religion, H20, Bouncing Souls, and more I can't remember!!!!:beer:

It was a Florida local band but does anyone remember Collapsing Lungs from the early 90s?

Saw Pennywise open for Bad Religion Nov.2005 in MSP. Show kicked ass. other favorites:
No Use for a Name
Face to Face
Rancid
Social D

Fernando said:
i had the chance to see Green Day opening for Bad Religion in San Francisco october 1993, before they were famous (but i was already a fan) but missed it for a stupid family dinner! 11 years later i ended up seeing Green Day here in Monterrey,Mexico in an arena, along with 8000 more people....i got bored.Spent most of the time looking at girls, there were plenty!

Anyway my last show was some local show i guess,, as for international bands, i guess it was Agnostic Front back in July 05

No sh**! I saw GD open for Bad Religion in Denver that same tour. This was back when when the shows were in small run down theatres and were NEVER sold out. We'd also be drinking whiskey in the parking lot before the shows and were never bothered by cops, lol. The good old days I guess... You couldn't drag me to a Green Day show now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back