PSA's back with A319s...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyin4pennies said:
What a waste of money!!! US has pilots on the street and their playing "musical paint jobs". Aholes

How do painting airplanes and furloughs relate to each other? The airlines have their airplanes on a 3-5 year paint schedule....they are gonna get painted no matter what.

Now, you get a new airplane delivered, and if you let the builder know early enough, you can also get it painted any way you want. Who exactly took delivery of this aircraft? Is it a US Airways aircraft or is it a America West aircraft? Who ordered it?

I can stil remember the rants when UAL, while in BK, started with their new paint scheme. Again, its gonna get paint on it....the owner just decides what color.

Tejas

That's really sweet. I like seeing some of those old retro liveries show up again.

At Delta we repainted our 'Sprit of Delta' 767-200 in the old paint job (and retired the aircraft to the DL museum). I realize it's only been a few years but I miss the old livery already.

blzr said:
Leave it to U.S. Airways to destroy perfectly good airlines. PSA, Allegheny, Piedmont. All murdered by Airways. Is america west next? We'll see.

Great Post!!!...... You obviously know a lot about the merger!

tuna pimp said:
At Delta we repainted our 'Sprit of Delta' 767-200 in the old paint job (and retired the aircraft to the DL museum). I realize it's only been a few years but I miss the old livery already.

I saw that one sitting at the hangar the other day. Looked real nice in the shiny new old paint job.

I'd rather see the smiles on the crews. Actually I'd just rather see crews looking like they did at the original PSA.

Latest resources

Back