Psa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
reospeedwagon said:
PSA Blows. They will be laying off after the 1st of the year when they return 10 CRJ-200's. MESA is the place to be!!! 900's baby all over CLT airport flown by MESA not PSA! Sorry Sucka's!!!

Flame bait...This guy does not work for Mesa. Leave him in his sorry existance.

reospeedwagon said:
It's a good thing. I would hate to put you in your place for trying to bring down the Oreinstein Project! We will own the world after we start Hawaii flying! I think I am going to start my own version of The ************************* Cat Dolls "Hot Like Me" song. It will be Don't you wish your airline was run by OR-EIN-STEIN!!!

From researching your previous post, you do seem to know a lot about PSA. You must work there loser.

wanabe_fo said:
PSACPSP,

I was in the last group of interviews. If I have not heard anything back yet from HR, positive or negative, is that an assumed negative? My Sim ride was horrible so I would understand.

Good luck to those interviewing next week. I had a blast with the interview process and the people at PSA seem like a great bunch of people.

Wanabe

Normally, you would be right but no news doesn't mean anything right now....HR used to notify immediately but with all the work she has going on, She's a little behind, You may want to check with others who interviewed with you, If anyone else received a "TBNT" (Thanks but no thanks) letter, you should be safe. I will work on it the first of the week....I'll try to light a fire under HR, She may not be aware of the "pool letter" and if she's waiting to notify you, when she has a class date, you should've gotten the pool letter! I think the November class offers went out. Please be patient and remember, she's doing probably 3 people's work.

Good Luck,
PSACPSP

wanabe_fo said:
PSACPSP,

I was in the last group of interviews. If I have not heard anything back yet from HR, positive or negative, is that an assumed negative? My Sim ride was horrible so I would understand.

Good luck to those interviewing next week. I had a blast with the interview process and the people at PSA seem like a great bunch of people.

Wanabe

Normally, you would be right but no news doesn't mean anything right now....HR used to notify immediately but with all the work she has going on, She's a little behind, You may want to check with others who interviewed with you, If anyone else received a "TBNT" (Thanks but no thanks) letter, you should be safe. I will work on it the first of the week....I'll try to light a fire under HR, She may not be aware of the "pool letter" and if she's waiting to notify you, when she has a class date, you should've gotten the pool letter! I think the November class offers went out. Please be patient and remember, she's doing probably 3 people's work.

Good Luck,
PSACPSP

Relic01 said:
From researching your previous post, you do seem to know a lot about PSA. You must work there loser.

You need to get a new avitar, I think your's is lame. Why don't you go work on that. Thanks.

wanabe_fo said:
[

I was going to start looking for the bidding on e-bay to pay off the CP!!

On a serious note, I have an interview with PSA next Monday/ Tuesday. I am hoping everything goes well as this is the one regional I have wanted to fly at for awhile.

Wanabe Fo,
Are you the guy who interviewed two weeks ago that PM'd me about your status? If so, PM me your name and Interview date, If it wasn't Wanabe, could this person get back in touch with me!
Thanks,
PSACPSP

reospeedwagon said:
PSA Blows. They will be laying off after the 1st of the year when they return 10 CRJ-200's. MESA is the place to be!!! 900's baby all over CLT airport flown by MESA not PSA! Sorry Sucka's!!!

Gilligan,
Is that you little Buddy?
PSACPSP

PSAChiefPilots said:
Gilligan,
Is that you little Buddy?
PSACPSP

No, this is Johnathan O. Can I offer you a Chief Pilot position with us? GREAT PAY!!! I Promise. Well, you won't have a choice in a few months anyway because I am taking over CLT by storm.

PSAChiefPilots said:
Wanabe Fo,
Are you the guy who interviewed two weeks ago that PM'd me about your status? If so, PM me your name and Interview date, If it wasn't Wanabe, could this person get back in touch with me!
Thanks,
PSACPSP

It was me, PM has been sent to you.

Thanks

Wanabe

Latest resources

Back