• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Psa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For the Job Offer, Thanks but no thanks!

reospeedwagon said:
No, this is Johnathan O. Can I offer you a Chief Pilot position with us? GREAT PAY!!! I Promise. Well, you won't have a choice in a few months anyway because I am taking over CLT by storm.

Well, Hello JO...did you recently change the spelling of your name? Before you start a fire you might want to consider (the spelling of) your ignition source!

In case you don't realize, You spelled your name wrong! From Mesa's website:

Biographical Information
Jonathan G. Ornstein

http://www.mesa-air.com/images/jornstein_89x131.jpgChairman and Chief Executive OfficerMesa Air Group, Inc. Jonathan G. Ornstein was appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company effective May 1, 1998. Mr. Ornstein became a director in January 1998. Mr. Ornstein assumed the role of Chairman of the Board in June 1999. On June 21, 2000, Mr. Ornstein relinquished his position as President of the Company. From April 1996 until his joining the Company as Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Ornstein served as President and Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Virgin Express S.A./ N.V., a European airline. From 1995 to April 1996, Mr. Ornstein served as Chief Executive Officer of Virgin Express Holdings, Inc. Mr. Ornstein joined Continental Express Airlines, Inc., as President and Chief Executive Officer in July 1994 and, in November 1994, was named Senior Vice President, Airport Services at Continental Airlines, Inc. Mr. Ornstein was previously employed by the Company from 1988 to 1994, as Executive Vice President and as President of the Company’s subsidiary, WestAir Holding, Inc.

And if it is you J.O., You might want to add "World Conquerer" to your Biographical Information since you now call yourself this on FlightInfo.com...Are you now a professional "Rassler"?

PSAChiefPilots said:
Well, Hello JO...did you recently change the spelling of your name? Before you start a fire you might want to consider (the spelling of) your ignition source!

In case you don't realize, You spelled your name wrong! From Mesa's website:

Biographical Information
Jonathan G. Ornstein

http://www.mesa-air.com/images/jornstein_89x131.jpgChairman and Chief Executive OfficerMesa Air Group, Inc. Jonathan G. Ornstein was appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company effective May 1, 1998. Mr. Ornstein became a director in January 1998. Mr. Ornstein assumed the role of Chairman of the Board in June 1999. On June 21, 2000, Mr. Ornstein relinquished his position as President of the Company. From April 1996 until his joining the Company as Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Ornstein served as President and Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Virgin Express S.A./ N.V., a European airline. From 1995 to April 1996, Mr. Ornstein served as Chief Executive Officer of Virgin Express Holdings, Inc. Mr. Ornstein joined Continental Express Airlines, Inc., as President and Chief Executive Officer in July 1994 and, in November 1994, was named Senior Vice President, Airport Services at Continental Airlines, Inc. Mr. Ornstein was previously employed by the Company from 1988 to 1994, as Executive Vice President and as President of the Company’s subsidiary, WestAir Holding, Inc.

Go ahead, ChiefP, put him in his place! Ya!!!!!!! ya, ya, ya!!!!!!!!

Tell him how we're going to get 18 CRJ900's satrting in May!

Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do it!!!!!!!!

Doooooo it!!!!!!!!!!

Tell him how Mesa will be outta CLT by summer's end!

oooops.

was i not supposed to post that?

sorry.

back to work.

dollacrackho said:
only 18 i heard 25 and a blimp that says psa on it!!

Well, yeah.......but the blimp will be subject to the new "B4J" protocall, whereby furloughed MDA pilots get half the commander positions.

That's right......I said "B4J"

Oh yeah..........

Ohh... Ohh.. I want to start a rumor too!

All the MDA pilots are coming here, but for ever one we get we are getting 2 -900s! Slotted bidding for all!

Riiight... this reserve stuff is getting to my head.

Nethan, you got it all wrong. Right after we open our crew base in Rio we are all getting typed on the space shuttle.

reospeedwagon said:
You need to get a new avitar, I think your's is lame. Why don't you go work on that. Thanks.

This guy has a serious identity crisis for someone who flies for PSA. By the way, where are you based and who is #1500 on the seniority list. I can bet you're not on our property. Oh, about the avatar, I've had it for over three years now and I'm comfortable with it.

BeCareful! said:
Go ahead, ChiefP, put him in his place! Ya!!!!!!! ya, ya, ya!!!!!!!!

Tell him how we're going to get 18 CRJ900's satrting in May!

Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do it!!!!!!!!

Doooooo it!!!!!!!!!!

Tell him how Mesa will be outta CLT by summer's end!

oooops.

was i not supposed to post that?

sorry.

back to work.

Hmmmm......almost 24 hours and not a peep from the ChiefPilot. I hit a little too close to home, eh?

Latest resources

Back