Psa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nethan said:
And here everybody was getting all hopeful about the 900s. See, I thought Mesa was just doing the proving runs for us. Apparently they are really nice like that.:D

Alright, enough... I guess I DO have work to go do.

The majority of us don't care.

PSAChiefPilots said:
Do you see what time it is SM,,,Go to bed!

I see you are still only thinking east coast time/non red eye flights, as far as telling me what to do you can submit that with a trip trade request.

Request Denied

;)

PSAChiefPilots said:
Most attach the receipts that showed where they applied for it!
PSACPSP

Would this also work for the drivers record? I would like to get my stuff in ASAP..

I have everything minus a current driving record.. I have one from a few years ago.. :)

Hey All,
Anyone else out there miss the phone call to schedule an interview and can't seem to get back in touch with the recruiter? been trying now for a couple weeks, but no response....I don't want to seem like I am stalking her....

Atccfi said:
Hey All,
Anyone else out there miss the phone call to schedule an interview and can't seem to get back in touch with the recruiter? been trying now for a couple weeks, but no response....I don't want to seem like I am stalking her....

She does the work of 5 people, Stalking her wouldn't help you either..The interviews she was trying to set up have come and gone. Hopefully she'll keep the stack that she was awaiting phone calls from handy for first calls next time!

ATCCFI....Story of my life...A day late and a dollar short!

Hang tight, Unless something really Freaky happens, we will not be doing any interviews until after the first of the year. But it is the Airline industry, so Freaky is the norm.

Good Luck,
PSACPSP

Chief, do you know why the Nov class got postponed til DEC., and do you have any idea when in December it will be. thanx.

TK (vp of flight ops) stopped by the training center on Friday and he said that there probably won't be any more classes until feb 06.

Latest resources

Back