• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Awwww, all you sad vols...

Kiss my gator hiney!

mamba20 said:

I heard if you pay off one of the CP's, you actually get a hire date the day before the rest of your class! Just what I've heard, but you know how rumors are!

PSACPSP

It's a Joke, It's DOB!

[
QUOTE=PSAChiefPilots]I heard if you pay off one of the CP's, you actually get a hire date the day before the rest of your class! Just what I've heard, but you know how rumors are!

I was going to start looking for the bidding on e-bay to pay off the CP!!

On a serious note, I have an interview with PSA next Monday/ Tuesday. I am hoping everything goes well as this is the one regional I have wanted to fly at for awhile.

wanabe, ? for ya... when you sent your stuff to PSA if you have a degree did you get a copy of your transcript to send? i just mailed my packet on friday and sent a copy of my diploma instead b/c getting a transcript takes a while... suppose i should get a few and stock up on them.

Mon/Tues? I just got a call today for an interview next Tues/Wed. I know nothing about how they schedule interviews, but is it possible your interview is actually Tues/Wed like mine?

wanabe_fo said:
[

I was going to start looking for the bidding on e-bay to pay off the CP!!

On a serious note, I have an interview with PSA next Monday/ Tuesday. I am hoping everything goes well as this is the one regional I have wanted to fly at for awhile.

dwstl2327
I have been plugging away at trying to get an interview with them since Feb. That is when I initially sent my application packet. I have just kept updating them every month or so with any changes. I do not have a degree but am actively taking classes with Riddle via on-line. They have a way of printing an unofficial transcript out from their website. I sent that to them with my packet.

UZAInstructor- You scarred me and got me to look at my letter I got today. No, it is Monday/ Tuesday. I am in the Sim Monday night late and test/ panel on Tuesday. Are you simming first as well?

I assume with a name like UZA instructor you are local CLT as well?

Wanabe

Yeah, I've got the sim at 10pm Tues night, then panel interview/written on Wed morning. And you are correct, I am local to Charlotte.........though living in Rock Hill right now. Might as well be a suburb of Charlotte, really...........Good luck to you on Mon/Tues!

Latest resources

Back