PSA(unbelievable!!)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BoilerUP said:
Now I'm SOLD you are Duhangelo, or at least a fellow management stooge. MO's the same, just a slightly kinder/gentler delivery...

sorry im not this Duhangelo person you are refering to. I saw some of his posts. He had interesting ideas but thats about it. I looked over some of his old posts. He definately had some good points and some bad points. His call for the union to develop a new vision had some interesting points. I am not D'Angelo however. Just a pilot who is saying NO MORE. I've had it with union abuse and management abuse.

Newman55 said:
They are trying to get the PSA pilots more airplanes so they are able to upgrade.
If the pilot group agree to get the 90 seaters, they plan on going through the APL list again. If so, no growth, no upgrades, trading in the 50 seaters for the 90 seaters and guess what you are in the same spot. Just vote no, junior.

Newman55 said:
sorry im not this Duhangelo person you are refering to. I saw some of his posts. He had interesting ideas but thats about it. I looked over some of his old posts. He definately had some good points and some bad points. His call for the union to develop a new vision had some interesting points. I am not D'Angelo however. Just a pilot who is saying NO MORE. I've had it with union abuse and management abuse.

Whatever. PSA pilots..stand up and raise the bar....we are all counting on you.

W

Dubya said:
Whatever. PSA pilots..stand up and raise the bar....we are all counting on you.

W

My question for you is this. Why does it always have to fall on some other pilot group to "raise the bar". If people vote in a deal they think is fair and just they just raised the bar for themselves. You have to take care of yourself and your pilot group first, worry about the rest of the industry later

Newman55 said:
You have to take care of yourself and your pilot group first, worry about the rest of the industry later

Yeah, because you wouldn't want to be accused of taking a principled stand.:rolleyes:

ReverseSensing said:
Yeah, because you wouldn't want to be accused of taking a principled stand.:rolleyes:

Taking care of your fellow pilot group and your family most certainly is taking a stand.

Newman55 said:
Taking care of your fellow pilot group and your family most certainly is taking a stand.

Taking care of yourself first is a basic human instinct -- no real thinking involved. Accepting short-term sacrifice for long-term gain takes some soul-searching, but then I'm sure I've already lost you.

Newman55 said:
If people vote in a deal they think is fair and just they just raised the bar for themselves.

As long as you try you're a winner.

You get an A for effort.

If you do the best you can, you are a champion.

Lets see, what else did they tell you after the short bus dropped you off?

Now, how about a group hug? (and then we can have cake. retards love cake.)

Last edited:
doug_or said:

You get an A for effort.

You forgot the daily reminder of the difference between "good touch" and "bad touch."

doug_or said:

You get an A for effort.

The problem with "raising the bar" is that the definition is too subjective. Who decides where it gets to set. Why does everyone always have to try to outdo each other as far as contracts go? Why is having a contract in the middle such a bad thing? If the pilot group is satisfied with the contract they have then why the animosity? If they get a deal they think is fair and good they just raised the bar for themselves. Last time I read the union rulebook it made no mention of it being our job to try and raise the bar for everyone else, just for ourselves.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back