PSA(unbelievable!!)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AWACO said:
Must be nice to come home to a home cooked meal after your 4-day. I wish I still lived at home, mom's really are the best cooks!

Oh so close, but my Mom's dead, but thanks for bringing it up.

Pilots with balls are those who vote with their hearts not with angry union freaks! Don't let em tell you how to run your life!!

Newman55 said:
Pilots with balls are those who vote with their hearts not with angry union freaks! Don't let em tell you how to run your life!!

That sounds just like a management stooge line of thinking.
If you listen to your union, fellow pilots in the same boat as you, then you cant think on your own and they are trying to run your life. If however you listen to management and accept the allowance of a wage that they wish you are a "clear thinker"
Go ahead vote with your heart and rest assured that management has your best interest in mind. One look at their stock plans and pay rates will confirm that they are all about fair play and honesty.

I think you should run for union office you can bring a new era of "cooperation" with management. they will love you.

Newman55 said:

D'Angelo, that you?

FR8mastr said:
That sounds just like a management stooge line of thinking.
If you listen to your union, fellow pilots in the same boat as you, then you cant think on your own and they are trying to run your life. If however you listen to management and accept the allowance of a wage that they wish you are a "clear thinker"
Go ahead vote with your heart and rest assured that management has your best interest in mind. One look at their stock plans and pay rates will confirm that they are all about fair play and honesty.

I think you should run for union office you can bring a new era of "cooperation" with management. they will love you.

I would be delighted to run for office actually. A new era of cooperation between both parties is whats in order. No more hostility. Both sides have obligations lets see if it can be done. Working together is much easier than working against each other.

Newman55 said:
I would be delighted to run for office actually. A new era of cooperation between both parties is whats in order. No more hostility. Both sides have obligations lets see if it can be done. Working together is much easier than working against each other.

What evidence do you have that the other side has any interest in "a new era of cooperation?" I haven't seen any.

Jeezum crow, someone needs a reality check.

ReverseSensing said:
What evidence do you have that the other side has any interest in "a new era of cooperation?" I haven't seen any.

Jeezum crow, someone needs a reality check.

Well management is certainly trying. They are trying to get the PSA pilots more airplanes so they are able to upgrade. Somewhere in the past the pilot/management relationship went off into a tangent and now its out of control. Pilots think management are money thieving punks who are always out to get them no matter what. Management thinks pilots are lazy arrogant greedy punks who always get drunk and try to score with FAs. While some of that may be true most of it is not.

The point is its time for both sides to step up to the plate and try and begin the healing process. Idealistic thinking? Perhaps. One thing for sure sitting there and calling each other names or holding picket signs doesn't help one iota. An olive branch must be offered from both sides. Lets face it management needs pilots, etc to get things done. Pilots need management to sign their check every two weeks. We need each other and therefore need to work together instead of against each other. That being said we also need to educate union members to stop telling people how to run their life. That is my platform.

Now I'm SOLD you are Duhangelo, or at least a fellow management stooge. MO's the same, just a slightly kinder/gentler delivery...

Latest resources

Back