PSA(unbelievable!!)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PunchTheClown said:
Did anyone hear the rumor that PSA is closing its doors on Wednesday? My brothers, friend, sisters girlfriend heard it from Ferris at 31 flavors last night. I guess its pretty serious.

PSA's director of ops said to several pilots in the CLT crewroom that PSA would be closing its doors on wednesday if we refused the current deal. If the DO actually said this he violated the railway labor act.

D'Angelo said:
Management does have integrity though. They sign your paycheck every month. Without them you wouldn't have a job to complain about. Funny how quickly people forget this. Unions are the ones lacking integrity. They try to rob the company blind every chance they get.

You are one class A jack@ass. Yeah management signs the checks but they also sign their own checks and bonuses subsidized by us. Granted, ALPA is weak as well. Without us management would not have a job either!

PSA's director of ops said to several pilots in the CLT crewroom that PSA would be closing its doors on wednesday if we refused the current deal. If the DO actually said this he violated the railway labor act.

Yes, i heard that same thing. He also said that he would be getting his resume ready if we turned it down.

Ya like i am going to fly a 90 seater for 50 seater rates so i can save his job. And sure US Airways is going to shut down an airline that has been number 1 for 5 months just because Management didn't want to negotiate. You know what will happen, next? Management calls for a meeting with our MEC and they negotiate a pay rate and then management will make us sign a 4 year contract extension. Just watch..... tomorrow....

ALPA pls take notice....We need duty and trip rigs. And no more staying in Industrial parks. Hotels must improve!

LoveGun said:
PSA's director of ops said to several pilots in the CLT crewroom that PSA would be closing its doors on wednesday if we refused the current deal.

I love it when they say off the wall and completely unrealistic stuff like that to try and scare us! So lemme get this straight...we say no to a couple airplanes you claim can be put somewhere else and suddenly mainline will shut our doors, stranding thousands of pax? Hahahaha ooooooo I'm scared TK...I really am...NOT!! lol

Skeezer

WSurf said:
Let Mesa fly them!! They have contract talks coming up, and lets hope that once and for all they will find their balls!

I have a new respect for PSA!!! Unbelievable that management would ask them to fly at those rates. I am sure management would have gotten a nice kick back if PSA would agree have agreed to fly the 900's at 50 seat rates.

And just when I thought Doug Parker and US Airways was working on becoming more Labor friendly they go and pull some crap like this! "Hey we want to have you fly nice big shiney RJ's that hold almost twice as many people as the 50 Seaters...... but wait, I want you to fly them for 50 Seat rates... and guess what, you only have till 1 Aug to decide and if you don't we give them away!!!!!! Yepppppie!!

Doug Parker! I have lost a bunch of respect for you!!!!!!!

I said it before,I'll say it again. Parker is a bs artist of the first order! Good job to all the PSAer's who told boy wonder to stick it!! And Air Wisconsin,too!:beer:

PHXFLYR:cool:

PHXFLYR said:
I said it before,I'll say it again. Parker is a bs artist of the first order! Good job to all the PSAer's who told boy wonder to stick it!! And Air Wisconsin,too!:beer:

PHXFLYR:cool:

You've dealt with DP a lot longer than I have, and I trust your take on him. I'm saddened.

Put another vote in the "right on" column for PSA! Awesome.

First off, congrats to the PSA MEC. It thought he was wrong in the BK deal with PDT and ALG but he did the right thing this time.

These airplanes arn't going to Mesa or AW. Hang tight and you will end up with the planes and a better deal.

As for zman, he is making a fool of all of you. He is not a Mesa pilot. He's a flamer looking to push some buttons and you guys are jumping right in. -Bean

Just to add to the rumor fields....
Heard CHQ/Repub can't take 'em due to money already tied up with 170's etc. Mesa can't due to money going to HI??? And Air Wisc. already turned it down.....Hmmm...Heard PDT is next......what will they do?

Beantown said:
First off, congrats to the PSA MEC. It thought he was wrong in the BK deal with PDT and ALG but he did the right thing this time.

Diffrent MEC was in place during the BK deal. New MEC took over in Jan 06.

80for80 said:
Fools if they turned them down. Get them on property now and work on pay later and live to fight another day.

Yeah, that kool aid worked really well at SKW a couple of years back. And we're still stuck with the pay.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back