PSA Rumor Or Fact?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Question for the mouthbreathers at PSA:

Are your current 700 rates concessionary?

Thanks.

You don't know anything about this pilot group. You're nothing more then an internet tough guy. Why dont you pm me your name. so that if you ever need a ride i can make sure to leave your as& at the gate. For the original poster...... go to airlinepilotcentral. I'm a Psa fo and I make more on the 50 seater now then a mesa guy makes on 86. So how do you figure those planes would be flown for less here? BTW I'm voting no since 4% is just not enough, as are many of the pilots here I know.

You don't know anything about this pilot group. You're nothing more then an internet tough guy. Why dont you pm me your name. so that if you ever need a ride i can make sure to leave your as& at the gate. For the original poster...... go to airlinepilotcentral. I'm a Psa fo and I make more on the 50 seater now then a mesa guy makes on 86. So how do you figure those planes would be flown for less here? BTW I'm voting no since 4% is just not enough, as are many of the pilots here I know.

Actually he might know alittle about your Pilot group since he works for Piedmont. Sometimes when he opens his mouth we tend to distance our selfs from him however! :)

Rabble Rabble Rabble!!!

How about you answer my question:

Are your current 700 rates concessionary?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Everyone here is missing the biggest point around ~~ IF US Airways is even still around by 2012.

It is pretty simple when you call your own off and in times... :) Amazing how you call for a push at 1130z but you tell them you were out at 1115z... :)
PSA used to do that all the time in the Dornier and Jetstream. Most guys call their times out in the 700 when the main cabin door is shut.

Even if you've done it only once, you're as guilty as anyone.

Actually he might know alittle about your Pilot group since he works for Piedmont. Sometimes when he opens his mouth we tend to distance our selfs from him however! :)

PSA has f---d Piedmont and ALG a few years back to get the jets.

They will do it again. 100% sure of that

As an ex-ALGer who was there during the LOA81 (Jets4Jobs, even if the LOA # is wrong), I wholeheartedly agree.

The pay-rates are so PSA can put in a bid for the 2012 38 large regional jet RFP.

2% over the current CRJ 700 rate (not blended) for CAs.
4% over the current CRJ 700 rate (not blended) for FOs.

The CA rate is industry leading (in most years) for CAs when compared to current CRJ 900 operators. The FO rate is above industry average when compared to current CRJ 900 operators.

This is an LOA to the our current CBA. We are in section 6 negotiations and therefore the pay rates are amendable the day they become effective. (Pending pilot group ratification).

This is no way guarantees airplanes.

For those who don't want to see PSA get 900 (or any other airplane) Don't anyone worry, nothing good happens at PSA.

Speaking of negotiations and blended rates...Are you guys (PSA) actually going to try to get straight rates per airplane, or just negotiate your blended rates for this upcoming contract?

F

Yup that did happen in 2003, when I was in 11th grade. It was wrong but at least half of us had nothing to do with that. Now, IF these planes get voted in, how would Pdt. Be getting f----d again? Are they even bidding on them? Didn't your Pres. Say. .its not out nitch?

Latest resources

Back