• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA PHL Base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, you have no idea what you are admitting to here. Your statement speaks testaments to your "experience" or lack thereof. Your clearly havent been to ORD, MIA, FLL, BOS or LGA recently or you havent been there with any regularity. It was CLOSE to what? Were you close to crashing? Were you close to exceeding structural limits? Were you close to operating outside of the normal configuration and parameters as set forth by the POH and your GOM?

Think, speak, defend. Until then, get the atis, get the clearance, read it back in 8 seconds or less, and get the W+B numbers. Then get the checklists complete and prepare to pull gear, you radio operator.

You sound like you're lots of fun to fly with.....I doubt he was speaking technically....just may have been the first time he had to deal with that at PHL.....lighten up

Think, speak, defend. Until then, get the atis, get the clearance, read it back in 8 seconds or less, and get the W+B numbers. Then get the checklists complete and prepare to pull gear, you radio operator.

Settle down there, skippy.

I'm sure he meant the spacing was "close" (which isn't that much different from LGA or DCA) and that they might have been "close" to being told to go around. (which isn't out of the ordinary for landing 35 at PHL).

Wow, you have no idea what you are admitting to here. Your statement speaks testaments to your "experience" or lack thereof. Your clearly havent been to ORD, MIA, FLL, BOS or LGA recently or you havent been there with any regularity. It was CLOSE to what? Were you close to crashing? Were you close to exceeding structural limits? Were you close to operating outside of the normal configuration and parameters as set forth by the POH and your GOM?

Sorry champ, I bow to you.

Maybe I should have specified it was close to a go around, my bad.
The simple fact that this statment got you all worked up means:
1. your an a$$hole
2. your a think you know it all captain or FO
3. your an a$$hole
4. your a book pilot, not a stick pilot
5. your an a$$hole
6. your the type of person nobody wants to fly with, and even will call in sick when they find out that they have to do a 4 day with you because....
7. your an a$$hole

Above all remember that just because you try to make yourself sound smart on the keyboard, everyone who knows you thinks that your an a$$hole

Sorry champ, I bow to you.

Maybe I should have specified it was close to a go around, my bad.
The simple fact that this statment got you all worked up means:
1. your an a$$hole
2. your a think you know it all captain or FO
3. your an a$$hole
4. your a book pilot, not a stick pilot
5. your an a$$hole
6. your the type of person nobody wants to fly with, and even will call in sick when they find out that they have to do a 4 day with you because....
7. your an a$$hole

Above all remember that just because you try to make yourself sound smart on the keyboard, everyone who knows you thinks that your an a$$hole

lots of words from someone whos been at AWAC for less than 18 mos.

Your bad ???? . . . statement accepted

And I'd rather be an a55hole than an idiot like you. Go back to Michigan where you belong. They dont even like you at AWAC.

Get your facts right first stickboy

It was close but we pulled it off.

So did you get a RA if it was close?

Bottom line, it wasnt close. It's just that at your level of experience, you got a "it was never this close in my seminole" woody.

So did you get a RA if it was close?

Bottom line, it wasnt close. It's just that at your level of experience, you got a "it was never this close in my seminole" woody.

You won't get an RA that close to the ground. It can't because it can't give a command to descend that close to the ground, so it would have to tell both airplanes to climb or something, and it can't do that. You'll see that the system switches to silent TA ONLY down low. Otherwise you'd get alerts all the time of guys around you, like how NWA puts the transponder on holding short.

So when is this PHL base supposed to open for PSA?
How big is it going to be?
What base are they going to take lines from?

Thanks

Latest resources

Back