• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA PHL Base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am sure pleny of Air Wisconsin guys would trade you for CLT. Any takers?

US wants more 70/90 seaters in philly...that is no secret. AWAC managment will not get 70/90 seaters...that is also no secret. Id say PSA could see significantly more flying out of Philly in the next few months. I dont think this one is that far fetched.

US wants more 70/90 seaters in philly...that is no secret. AWAC managment will not get 70/90 seaters...that is also no secret. Id say PSA could see significantly more flying out of Philly in the next few months. I dont think this one is that far fetched.

You never know in this place but as it stands right now we have heard nothing except that the 700 will be seeing Philly in March.

You AWAC guys can have CLT in a silver platter. That place sucks. Worst controllers in the country and no reason for it. No airspace anywhere nearby, favorable runway config, etc. At least PHL has an excuse, lousy design and lots of traffic, not to mention NYC to the north and the DC metros to the south. I'd take PHL back in a second. You guys think its bad now, you should have seen it 3 years ago.

You AWAC guys can have CLT in a silver platter. That place sucks. Worst controllers in the country and no reason for it. No airspace anywhere nearby, favorable runway config, etc. At least PHL has an excuse, lousy design and lots of traffic, not to mention NYC to the north and the DC metros to the south. I'd take PHL back in a second. You guys think its bad now, you should have seen it 3 years ago.

Deal, we'll take CLT.....straight up trade....I hate PHL

C'mon, CLT is slow all the time, but at least it's easy going. I don't get the high blood pressure I used to get in PHL. And you can't blame the controllers. Blame Airways for cramming a jillion Boeings and RJs into every departure and arrival push.

Latest resources

Back