PSA PHL Base?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So did you get a RA if it was close?

Bottom line, it wasnt close. It's just that at your level of experience, you got a "it was never this close in my seminole" woody.

Man you sound dumber every time you speak up! Just shut your hole, be silent and you will seem smarter. Let it go....
Were you abused as a child?

Worst controllers? Are you on crack? When was the last time they smacked a couple airplanes together? I'd like to hear you say that to one of them in person...unless of course you were talking about those chicks that work in the ramp tower (for those of you don't know I think they'd be capable of fockin up a wet dream...at least Jimmy's there to unscrew the cluster once in a while)

Isnt that the truth. "Piedmont, Bluestreak, US at the hold line, keep it moving". Half the time you dont even need to call in when Jimmy is working the ramp tower. There could be 10 or more trying to get out or in and it moves along. The worst thing in the world is hearing the women on that ramp tower..."Uh....push is approvvvv...no wait...hang on there is a dash behind you there just give it a min....wait, no you are ok to push." I wish Jimmy would be working tower, ramp and ground.

Sorry champ, I bow to you.

Maybe I should have specified it was close to a go around, my bad.
The simple fact that this statment got you all worked up means:
1. your an a$$hole
2. your a think you know it all captain or FO
3. your an a$$hole
4. your a book pilot, not a stick pilot
5. your an a$$hole
6. your the type of person nobody wants to fly with, and even will call in sick when they find out that they have to do a 4 day with you because....
7. your an a$$hole

Above all remember that just because you try to make yourself sound smart on the keyboard, everyone who knows you thinks that your an a$$hole

Agreed.....he probably also wonders why nobody ever wants to hang out with him on the overnights

US wants more 70/90 seaters in philly...that is no secret. AWAC managment will not get 70/90 seaters...that is also no secret. Id say PSA could see significantly more flying out of Philly in the next few months. I dont think this one is that far fetched.

Well as far as the 90 seaters go it won't be PSA. It will be mainline (E190).

Latest resources

Back