PSA offered 900's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
D'Angelo said:
it already is respectable. Everyone will just laugh and take your flying as you sit there "trying to make a difference". It won't do you one bit of good. Capitalism is beautiful

******************************bag here figures that anyone making 65K a year should just be happy they have a job!

Brain surgeon? 65k is plenty! You can afford rent in a nice suburb of LA AND buy bread and water!

But here's the pre-emptive rebuttal: Agreed, the surgeon has skills that are in demand and short of supply. But just because supply and demand are cyclical DOESN'T MEAN the surgeon who invested tens of thousands of $$$ and years of experience should take it in the ass when things are not in his favor. He sacraficed to get where he is (just like us), and deserves a respectable wage.

Capitalism is beautiful, but management MUST be kept in check and balanced.

being one of your screwed WO bothers (we are the only ones left) dont go whore your self, we deserve better than all the pay for departs out there, damn dont screw us AGAIN. thas why u have jets in the first place. yea you screwed alg, and pdt

jayme said:
******************************bag here figures that anyone making 65K a year should just be happy they have a job!

Brain surgeon? 65k is plenty! You can afford rent in a nice suburb of LA AND buy bread and water!

But here's the pre-emptive rebuttal: Agreed, the surgeon has skills that are in demand and short of supply. But just because supply and demand are cyclical DOESN'T MEAN the surgeon who invested tens of thousands of $$$ and years of experience should take it in the ass when things are not in his favor. He sacraficed to get where he is (just like us), and deserves a respectable wage.

Capitalism is beautiful, but management MUST be kept in check and balanced.

just because your terrible with money and got way into debt doesnt mean your entitled to large pay checks. If you did not go into debt you knew the cost of the training going in. Just because you know how to spend lots of money doesn't automatically entitle you to outrageous pay scales. You chose to go into debt and/or spend the money.

Terrain Terrain said:
being one of your screwed WO bothers (we are the only ones left) dont go whore your self, we deserve better than all the pay for departs out there, dang dont screw us AGAIN. thas why u have jets in the first place. yea you screwed alg, and pdt

O Dang - TT layin' it out like that, almost makes me not feel the knife in my back anymore.

And here I was thinking that the PDT guys were starting to like us. I always get a warm fuzzy feeling from them on the "norf ramp"

D'Angelo said:
Quit being such a drama queen. 65k/year at least is well over the national average. If the lady works too you will really be livin it up. Pilots are such drama queens. They should try out on brodway.

What the hell is your problem? I have 53 people's lives in my hand everytime I fly. I should be getting paid more than 65k/year. I have a bachelor's degree and numerous licenses that took a lot of time and money to get. I am guessing you are in the right seat making half that waiting for your day to be rich. I hate to break it to you, but 65k is not that much. It just seems like it because of the pathetic wages our first officers make from the beginning. It is pretty sad when garbage men, truck drivers, and even secretaries make more money than I do being in charge of an 18 million dollar airplane. Get some balls. Your attitude is ruining this industry. You would probably settle for 50k/year to be a captain because it is more than you make now.

ReportCanoa said:
Ask any mainline pilot. Two reasons- one; the 190 is an EMB, not ERJ. Two; the engines on the EMB are on the wing.

My ticket shows "ERJ170/ERJ190" for the type...

So I guess if you fly 100 peeps around your still an RJ pilot....

Who are we kidding?

PSA will be happy to take the planes for any number of reasons:

1. Keep them from Mesa.

2. Get them on the property & worry about the pay rates at a later time.

3. Upgrades, upgrades, did I mention upgrades!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back