Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PSA MEC should go and offer their management

PFT programs so they can help their management in order to get Mesa's 900's

They know it will pass their pilot vote. They are familiar with pay 10k to make 25k, but hey that is more than the 22k Mesa is paying

Mesa can't even pay their bills and you are wondering if they will buy PSA/PDT?
PSA is 90% 50 seat jets. Guess what airplanes Mesa gave up in BK?
It just doesn't make sense. And i don't know who will buy Mesa if up for sale. BK doesnt' get rid of all your dept.

Easy!

Its not about Mesa's financials. Its about Airways'.

Airways could very easily provide MAG the DIP financing that they need to exit ch.11, purchase ARW, and purchase pdt/psa along with all the shiny new busses!

The only thing that matters is what the guy selling the tickets wants.

And the guy selling the tickets is only looking at how much you cost to operate now, versus if he spins you off to another entity.

Easy!

Its not about Mesa's financials. Its about Airways'.

Airways could very easily provide MAG the DIP financing that they need to exit ch.11, purchase ARW, and purchase pdt/psa along with all the shiny new busses!

The only thing that matters is what the guy selling the tickets wants.

And the guy selling the tickets is only looking at how much you cost to operate now, versus if he spins you off to another entity.

PSA could be sold for 25 million, just like Compass.

The question is again, staple them or intergrate them......

You say your payrate is 151/hr. That means you got hired at jb 8 years ago when your payrates were 40% below major pilots for comparable equipment. Those rates drove down ticket prices, and now we get to enjoy those Pajama pants wearing passengers. Major pilots were forced into concessions with help from other factors.

Then your non-union pilot group used the dues of hard working union pilots to threaten your company into an, by today's standards, industry average work agreement.

Now you want to get on psa pilots for not getting a big enough raise on an AMENDABLE PAYRATES FOR AIRCRAFT WE DONT EVEN HAVE? I have no doubt that you are very familiar with bottom feeders. You see one every time you look in the mirror to comb your goat-t you POS!!!

You say your payrate is 151/hr. That means you got hired at jb 8 years ago when your payrates were 40% below major pilots for comparable equipment. Those rates drove down ticket prices, and now we get to enjoy those Pajama pants wearing passengers. Major pilots were forced into concessions with help from other factors.

Then your non-union pilot group used the dues of hard working union pilots to threaten your company into an, by today's standards, industry average work agreement.

Now you want to get on psa pilots for not getting a big enough raise on an AMENDABLE PAYRATES FOR AIRCRAFT WE DONT EVEN HAVE? I have no doubt that you are very familiar with bottom feeders. You see one every time you look in the mirror to comb your goat-t you POS!!!

I like your capital letters, you answer your own self. AIRCRAFT THAT YOU DONT HAVE, that makes you not very smart.

BTW every time I look in the mirror in the lav, PSA (Piece of-----) comes to my mind.

So staple or intergrate?

"Dont talk to him, he is a psa pilot"

Now you want to get on psa pilots for not getting a big enough raise on an AMENDABLE PAYRATES FOR AIRCRAFT WE DONT EVEN HAVE? I have no doubt that you are very familiar with bottom feeders. You see one every time you look in the mirror to comb your goat-t you POS!!![/QUOT

IF I WAS STILL AT MESA, I WOULD SAY STAPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AFTER YOUR ACTIONS AND MERGE PDT WITHIN ALPA RULES

Then its a good thing no body cares what a free loading dirtbag like you thinks. You have undercut every major pilot group in this country, and with the savings jetblue could afford explosive growth which furthered your career. You are the bottom feeder that ruined career potential for every pilot in my age group and the pilots to come after.

"Don't talked to him, he's a free loading scumbag"

Latest resources

Back