• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA good and bad please!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So im sitting here debating. Should I send my app packet in to PSA? When will all this J4J thing work out? sure hope things settle down at least for a short time soon.

Couldnt hurt to send it in. Worst case you get some more interview experience even if you decide not to take the job. We FO's are all pretty miffed here but it could be worse, we could be at mesa or one of the delta carriers right now. Hopefully it will blow over soon. It seems like the pilot group is going to fight the hell out of this J4J thing.

lowtimeguy said:
I've had the same problem. When you log in, check the Remember Me box and it will keep you logged in.

The you just have to remember to log out if you're using a community computer!

Community computer...No Thanks.
PSACPSP

UZAInstructor said:
Got another good tip for you, if this is a recurring problem. Once you type the whole response, highlight it all, right-click and copy, then post. This way, if you lose the post, all ya gotta do is create a new one, and paste. :beer:

Try to but when you right click, It doesn't have the normal copy...I believe it says Copy Backgrpound, is this the same??? I don't think so but I am not a computer guy!
PSACPSP

nethan said:
Chief, when writting long essay type posts (which I attempt to avoid like the plauge) I often write it in notepad/word and then paste it into the web browser. This way I don't get logged out and I can check my spelling. Everybody is happy that way.

As to the good, bad and ugly over here now? The FOs are not the happiest lot in the world. The way I look at it is that it isn't good rigth now, but at least we aren't in danger of losing our jobs like some of the other regionals. Granted that could change overnight. Also it looks like our MEC is stepping up to the plate so I am cautiously optimistic that things will work out ok.

Nethan, I assume when you use this method, you spell check your post in that program before you post? Which again I see youdidn't do here! Again, Thanks to all my helpers...I'll try to do better.

Get back to work!
PSACPSP

PSAChiefPilots said:
Try to but when you right click, It doesn't have the normal copy...I believe it says Copy Backgrpound, is this the same??? I don't think so but I am not a computer guy!
PSACPSP

Strange, works just as described on mine. Copy background is not the same as copy. I'm not using internet explorer for my browser though, so maybe there's a difference there. Are you right clicking somewhere on the text you've selected/highlighted?

PSAChiefPilots said:
Nethan, I assume when you use this method, you spell check your post in that program before you post? Which again I see youdidn't do here! Again, Thanks to all my helpers...I'll try to do better.

Get back to work!
PSACPSP

I said I did that for long posts where I am trying to make a point. Otherwise, my view is that it is an internet message board and nothing more. Oh yeah, it's hard to get back to work when scheduling keeps saying no to my SDO requests! Trust me. Right now, Dayton ain't so scenic. I'd rather be working.

To everyone thinking of applying: Go for it. I applied anywhere and everywhere I could. Just because you apply doesn't mean you will get called, and if you do get called it can't hurt going in for an interview. One thing to remember about an interview is it's a two way street. They want to feel you out, but at the same time you're there to find out about the company. I'm guessing they would rather have you turn down the job instead of investing a buttload of money to train you and then have you leave 3 months later for another company. If you go to several interviews you might find the place that is a better fit and you might be happier in the long run.

Nethan-> Dayton is beautiful, NOT! Only two more days and I'm outta there!

Latest resources

Back