PSA good and bad please!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Listen------>

Stop wishing for things to change. From to V.P. lips "we will be stagnant for at least the next year".
Things are getting better in PHL? I guess so, but look who's base it is, AWAC. If it gets any better, they will deserve the credit.
I don't care to dump on the schedulers at PSA. They are just a product of upper management. Understand they like most of the employees at PSA are driven to do their job, just not equipped with the tools to do it.

Thanks PSACP, will hang tight and hope!

Calls should be going out soon, Waiting on a CP to go through the Applications and seeing how 2 of us avoid dayton, that only leaves one CP! He was supposed to go over yesterday but didn't get to it! May have gotten done today!!!

I'm surprised PSACPSP isn't still recovering from the back injury he got on his last Dash flight.....

You slapped CB for that yet?

OPECJet said:
I'm surprised PSACPSP isn't still recovering from the back injury he got on his last Dash flight.....

You slapped CB for that yet?

Every chance I get, I knew they were built like tanks but holy cow, I thought we left a crater in FLO....Then he blamed you, that was real nice! Tell CB I said hello...And to go get some "landing training."

PSACPSP

I read in a previous post that new hires typically get trained in the 200 and then get a differrence training down the road.
does that mean that everyone has to go to the 200 or do some poeple go directly to the 700?
also, if hired in the 200 how long can you get into the 700?
thanks

saviboy said:
I read in a previous post that new hires typically get trained in the 200 and then get a differrence training down the road.
does that mean that everyone has to go to the 200 or do some poeple go directly to the 700?
also, if hired in the 200 how long can you get into the 700?
thanks

from what i have heard if your based in CLT then you get the differences but you still fly both equipment. you could have a leg in the 700 and then 2 legs later your in a 200 I think. but im sure somone will correct me as i do not work there yet.

so since you have one pay rate for the 200 and one for the 700, you get paid according to the equipment you fly this day?

blended rate

From what I understand it is a blended rate. You get paid the same no matter what you fly. The rate is determined based upon the fleet makeup of the entire airline. Therefore if (big if) PSA ever takes more deliveries of 700's then everyone's paycheck goes up.

I could be wrong as I have not started yet but I believe I remember seeing this posted here quite a while back though.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back