• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA good and bad please!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Things are definitely going to get really nasty here. I say we give ALPA the boot either way, they suck and they've never done anything to benefit us. This J4J thing. . . . I'll be suprised if its as bad as we think it will be. Who knows but get ready for the fur to fly!

wanabe_fo said:
PSACPS has been very quite with the whole J4J thing here lately. I have not seen one comment from him regarding this.

Anyone that knows me, knows I'm not quiet about anything, but you are New and do not know me. Anytime you would like to stop by, I'll talk to you about anything you want but here is not the place. A public forum is not necessarily the place to Air Dirty Laundry, I have sent everybody over to the Local, Being new are you familiar with it??? If not I can get you in touch with individuals who can get you on it... I have tried to post multiple times and by the time I hit post, I get logged out and don't have time to retype. This has happened 3 times. I'll try it again. See next post!

PSACPSP

ThrottleJockey1 said:
Care to fill people in PSACP? Please mention the upgrade time, pay, moral of the F/O's on staff. Please, no playing with words and with such a wide variety of flavors available, please offer everyone a choice in Kool-Aid.

Throttle Jockey, Please read previous post!
PSAPCSP

AlphaSierra01 said:
Is PSA currently hiring? I thought I read they had cancelled a training classes. If so are the new hires mostly getting CLT? PSA Chief Pilot can I PM you?

I tried again...I give up! I type somewhat slow and after I get about 5 paragraphs down, I get booted when I try to post!

Fire away, one of our assitants here will answer I'm sure. (We do not have any Assistant Chief Pilots but a lot of guys who want to answer for me so will let them have at it!)

Good Luck,
PSACPSP

Bdfg1 said:
If they don't care what plane they fly then why the comparison? That's funny. Pretty sure they signed up for the deal in order to get jets.

Get your facts straight, they signed up for j4j because we were loosing the dorniers. They got duped into the slotted system because people listened to their friends at other airlines.

PSAChiefPilots said:
I tried again...I give up! I type somewhat slow and after I get about 5 paragraphs down, I get booted when I try to post!

I've had the same problem. When you log in, check the Remember Me box and it will keep you logged in.

The you just have to remember to log out if you're using a community computer!

Chief, when writting long essay type posts (which I attempt to avoid like the plauge) I often write it in notepad/word and then paste it into the web browser. This way I don't get logged out and I can check my spelling. Everybody is happy that way.

As to the good, bad and ugly over here now? The FOs are not the happiest lot in the world. The way I look at it is that it isn't good rigth now, but at least we aren't in danger of losing our jobs like some of the other regionals. Granted that could change overnight. Also it looks like our MEC is stepping up to the plate so I am cautiously optimistic that things will work out ok.

PSAChiefPilots said:

Fire away, one of our assitants here will answer I'm sure. (We do not have any Assistant Chief Pilots but a lot of guys who want to answer for me so will let them have at it!)

Good Luck,
PSACPSP

Got another good tip for you, if this is a recurring problem. Once you type the whole response, highlight it all, right-click and copy, then post. This way, if you lose the post, all ya gotta do is create a new one, and paste. :beer:

They will be flowing to the street and finding new jobs. with any luck not one of those guys will end up here. Especially the ones who flowed up from PDT or ALG. They have no business being here unless they are put at the bottom of the FO list where they should be.

Latest resources

Back